Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Fake Football Punters Alert - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fake Football Punters Alert (360 Views)

Fake Football Agents - Online Football Trial Scam ⚽️ / Hello Punters, Have You Experienced This Issue Before? / Punters, Rebet This Bet9ja Coupon Code Of Mine: B931escccqsrqc-1280921 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Football Punters Alert by Kokadomfreedom(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Please i want to bring to the notice of everyone to be carefull of some individuals who paraded themselves as footall punters. they are criminals who are interested in scamming people. I came accross one of recent which i dont know where he got my number and added me to whatsapp. After much chat with him trying to convince me to send money inorder for him to send me game which i reluctantly did because from the the onset i knew it was a fraudster but decided to do transfer for since the amount will not in any way affect me. Here are his details: HARRISON OSEMUDIAME EICHIE. Bank: 0780204465. PHONE:09020099112. Afetr a successful transfer of 1k he blocked me. This is the screenshot

Re: Fake Football Punters Alert by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2018
they are all over NL. the usual trick is to send u a game which they claim is 90% sure. that one is for free. then when it fails they ask u to send money for the one that's 100% sure. I can't even give them a dime...as a rule on NL anyone who asks u to send money for something u can verify or see physically is mostly scam. how can a person hv 100% sure odds and still be begging for 1k b4 he will send it? when he can make millions with small change all to himself?

(1) (Reply)

Brighton V Tottenham Prediction 22-09-2018 / Barcelona Legend Carlos Puyol Slams Real Madrid Mentality / Win Big! Hot Expert Betting Tips For Today 3/10/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.