Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos (1129 Views)

Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral / Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos by duplextec: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Please I will appreciate feedback from reliable source . I have a car registered in OYO state and driver license captured in ilorin.now based fulltime in Lagos.I don’t want to be ignorant having issues with the road managers(police,road safety,VIO)that is why am asking.It’s for private driving.

Is there any policy or rule guarding not using the aforementioned in lagos?

I know http://www.lsmvaapvs.org is valid for lagos MVAA.

NB: Anyone who isn’t sure of his/her ideas or comment should not lead me astray.Thank you
Re: Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos by mrtomola(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2018
duplextec:
Please I will appreciate feedback from reliable source . I have a car registered in OYO state and driver license captured in ilorin.now based fulltime in Lagos.I don’t want to be ignorant having issues with the road managers(police,road safety,VIO)that is why am asking.

NB: Anyone who isn’t sure of his/her ideas or comment should not lead me astray.Thank you

There wont be any issue really as long as the papers are not counterfeit....

Just try and get your LASDRI Licence that is most important if you are a Lagos residence Driver .....
Re: Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos by ShenTeh(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2018
duplextec:
Please I will appreciate feedback from reliable source . I have a car registered in OYO state and driver license captured in ilorin.now based fulltime in Lagos.I don’t want to be ignorant having issues with the road managers(police,road safety,VIO)that is why am asking.

None whatsoever.

However, once you initiate your papers renewal in Lagos, whether or not you live in Lagos, you would always have to always bear the yearly cost of the MV particulars. Otherwise always get your renewal done from the registered state, or elsewhere

2, Law enforcement agents 'don't like' non-Lagos plates. They will always be interested in pulling you over. Be sure you have all your documents intact and know the Lagos equivalent of every document you carry. Don't let them bamboozle you. We run a federal government.

Welcome to This is Lagos.
Re: Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos by diportivo: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
mrtomola:

Just try and get your LASDRI Licence that is most important if you are a Lagos residence Driver .....

how is lasdri most important when the op didn't state that he is a commercial driver undecided

1 Like

Re: Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos by duplextec: 4:34am On Sep 12, 2018
diportivo:

how is lasdri most important when the op didn't state that he is a commercial driver undecided
Please it’s for private driving not commercial.
Re: Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos by duplextec: 4:38am On Sep 12, 2018
mrtomola:

There wont be any issue really as long as the papers are not counterfeit....

Thank you. It’s for private driving and not commercial. will there be need for LASDRI
Re: Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos by mrtomola(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
duplextec:

Thank you. It’s for private driving and not commercial. will there be need for LASDRI

Not just commercial Drivers alone but everyone driving on the Lagos roads
Re: Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos by mrtomola(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2018
duplextec:

Please it’s for private driving not commercial.
Re: Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos by diportivo: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
oshey

"we" that drive in Lagos indeed

I don't av time to dispute ur Lagos driving claims...empty vessel things lipsrsealed

u can wallow in ur own ignorance,that's acceptable undecided

trying to drown others in it is a sin angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Toyota Camry Forsale / Mobil 1 5w-50 Full Synthetic. / Cars Allowed For Uber/taxify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.