Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB (3129 Views)

Nicki Minaj Finally Confirms Baby’s Gender Two Weeks After Giving Birth / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Davido To Perform Alongside Nicki Minaj, CardiB, Nas & Other American Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by Gossipninja: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Days after been stoned with shoes by Cardi B, Nicki Minaj has shared her side of the story on Monday in a new episode of her Queen Radio show on Apple Music's Beats 1. She said:

"The other night, I was a part of something so mortifying and so humiliating to go through," Minaj said, noting the "upper echelon" crowd that witnessed their fight. "The way they passed by looking at this disgusting commotion, I will never forget. I was mortified."

"I would never talk about anyone's child or parenting. I don't care about anyone's parenting. I don't give a s--t and it's so crazy to me that people always need to make Onika the bad guy," the rapper defended herself in response to Cardi's accusations. "I just want to let the world know that Onika Tanya Maraj would never, has never and will never speak ill of anyone's child."
"I am not a clown," she declared. "That's clown s--t."

The star did not mince words as she further questioned Cardi's alleged recent behavior.
"You came into my f--king culture. I never had to f--k a DJ to play my songs. You calling black women roaches," she shouted. "You getting girls beat up because of what your man doing? Real bitches never do that—you never attack the woman...you take that up with your f--king man," Minaj continued, referencing unconfirmed allegations that Cardi had people attack two strip club employees after husband Offset allegedly cheated on her with one of the women. The star has reportedly denied such such claims.

"You're angry and you're sad. This is not funny and this is not about attacking. This is about get this woman some f--king help. This woman is at the best stage in her career and she's out here throwing bottles and throwing shoes? Who the f--k is going to give her a f--king intervention?"

Watch Video Here

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-dont-fck-dj-to-play-my-songs-like-you-do-nicki-minaj-finally-replies-cardib/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by eneojoedu(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2018
I can relate....2019 general election fever has caught up with them

3 Likes

Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by gabinogem(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2018
I don tire for this women banter abeg... immature display of tantrums.

1 Like

Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by HOLYDICK(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Who cares mtcheeew

To chop both of dem dey hungry me sef

Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by Elumity414(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Una nor well
Nicki and cardi
Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by royalair(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Two sex dolls fighting. Nawa oo
Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by DCONE1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Like for Buhari share for Goodluck Jonathan
Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by OfficialBianca: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin
royalair:
Two sex dolls fighting. Nawa oo
Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by Nbote(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Dis their beef is about to get reallllly ugly...
Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by Elnino4ladies: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Biggie and Tupac replica
Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by odunayo16(f): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
women have always been known to be their own enemy. reminds me of African China song that year 'your worst enemy o may be your best friend'
Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by Martinez19(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin
Bloggers, there is a difference between "I never fvcked DJs to play my music" and "I never fvcked DJs to play my music like you do". Bloggers, bloggers, bloggers, bloggers, how many times I call una... grin

Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by GOFRONT(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
But las las, a Dj must be fvcked
Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by festwiz(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
After DJ mustard has had his share of both them. But I believe Nicki though. Cardi does DJs in missionary while Nicki is doggy all the way. tongue tongue
Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2018
This is nothing but a show of shame,and these are some people's role models
Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Biggie and Tupac replica
Nah.PAC and biggie beef was deeper than this.
Re: I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2018
festwiz:
After DJ mustard has had his share of both them. But I believe Nicki though. Cardi does DJs in missionary while Nicki is doggy all the way. tongue tongue
Lol.How you know say him chop them?

(1) (Reply)

Who Be Wizkid? - Peruzzi Asks / Fans Blast Funke Akindele For Always Hiding The Faces Of Her Twins / Romangoddes Shares Sultry Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.