Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

He Was One Of Those That Watched Me Grow – Bisola Praises Late Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Was One Of Those That Watched Me Grow – Bisola Praises Late Baby Daddy (460 Views)

Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Bisola Aiyeola Addresses The United Nations General Assembly In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Was One Of Those That Watched Me Grow – Bisola Praises Late Baby Daddy by AcuraZDX: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija reality star Bisola Aiyeola is still basking in the success of her latest award and brand new car which was given to her at the just concluded Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA).

The delectable Nollywood actress who recently lost her baby daddy Malcolm Olanrewaju after a brief illness has finally spoken on how much she misses him. The trailblazer winner made this revelation in an interview with The Cable.

According to the talented singer, Bisola disclosed that she wished her late baby daddy was alive to see her win at the AMVCA because he was one of those who watched her career grow.

She said: “Well, it’s been a sad week for me but I’m also happy that I’m winning this. It’s not just for me it is for my family, it is for people who have watched me grow and also those that have seen my journey. Notwithstanding it would have been beautiful if he (Malcolm) was around to see that I have won this because he knows a bit of the journey that I have been on but I’m sure he’s smiling down.”

On how the Nigerian movie industry can be better, Bisola disclosed that the only thing she sees visible is for Nollywood directors, movie producers and actor to work together on a project. She gave an example of The Wedding Party, which featured top Nigerian movie stars.

Bisola said:

“How we can grow it further is by collaboration and it’s important that many media houses, filmmakers come together to work as one. I keep using The Wedding Party’s success as a reference, there were four companies that came together, Ebonylife Films, FilmOne, Inkblot Production, Koga Studios, so collaboration is the new competition.

We shouldn’t see each other as competitors. It would help to bring in more funds, it would also help us to deviate from the cliché that we are used to producing which is mostly drama, there is so much money that can be made from the African movie industry, say for instance animation which is one sector that we haven’t sampled at all. Action as well is something we are still working on we can’t say we are totally competing with foreigners.”

https://zenithnaija.com/he-was-one-of-those-that-watched-me-grow-bisola-praises-late-baby-daddy/

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: He Was One Of Those That Watched Me Grow – Bisola Praises Late Baby Daddy by fynlola: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Uriel Cuts Across As An Ajebo Who's Never Had It Hard" - Ifu Ennada / Did You Know Airplanes Are Forbidden To Fly Above Lionel Messi's House? / Ibadan Fast Rising Star Unveils New Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.