Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Please, Anybody With Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Anybody With Past Questions (537 Views)

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / I Really Needed A Job Please Anybody That Can Help / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Anybody With Past Questions by JeGa1(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Dear Applicant,

I am pleased to invite you for the first stage of the recruitment process here at Caverton Helicopters. This stage would involve a General Aptitude test.

The recruitment session will be held on Friday September 14th, 2018 at 10 am here at Caverton Helicopters, Murtala Muhammed Int'l Airport opposite FAAN Training School Ikeja, Lagos.

Please arrive promptly allowing approx. 30 mins before the scheduled time. If for any reason you are unavailable or anticipate that you will be late, please contact the HR department on +234 809 123 0419 or via email.

Also bring with you writing materials, original & photocopies of your qualifications & certificates for sighting.

You are advised to visit our website to familiarize yourself with our company http://www.caverton-offshore.com/(please click on link for details).

Please confirm your attendance by E-mail. Any further changes to the date and time will be advised via Email or telephone.

We look forward to your visit.

(1) (Reply)

Lekki / Ikoyi Jobs / Shortlisted FRSC Screening Candidates In Akwa Ibom State / Job Opening At Automation And Engineering Limited Apply Now !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.