Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,047 members, 7,852,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nicki Minaj Addresses Fight With Cardi B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Addresses Fight With Cardi B (334 Views)

Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B / Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Addresses Fight With Cardi B by Kulichang: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Nicki Minaj was at the receiving end of Cardi B’s tantrums, and she’s finally spoken up days after the drama at the New York Fashion Week.

The Queen spoke on her Radio, Queen Radio, and she reiterated that she found the incident “mortifying and humiliating” especially considering it took place in front of “upper echelon people who have their lives together.”

She also addressed Cardi’s accusation that she spoke ill of her parenting skills and her newborn daughter. “It’s all lies,” said Nicki, adding, “I would never ridicule anyone’s child. [It’s] so sad for someone to pin that on somebody. … I would never talk about anyone’s child or parenting. … These lies are ridiculous.”

FOR FULL STORY CLICK LINK BELOW:
https://kulichang.com/2018/09/nicki-minaj-addresses-fight-cardi-b/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Family Begged Me Not To Sue Him To Avoid Immigration Issues – Binta / BREAKING: Femi Otedola ‘accepts’ Pdp’s Offer Of Lagos Governorship Ticket / What Has Bianca Ever Done For Humanity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.