Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art (4493 Views)

Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) / Shocking Photos Of A Young Boy Licking Menstrual Blood From Pad, Yuck! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by LifestyleTonite: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2018
A 30-year-old massage therapist and yoga instructor from Michigan USA, Cassie Blue, has shared pictures of the art work she made using blood from her menstrual period as paint.

Such art is known as Yoni paintings, Yoni being the ancient Indian term for vagina.

Speaking about why she ventured into such, Cassie said her menstrual cycle causes her discomfort, so she decided to find convenience by being creative during her menstrual period.

“I use a reusable menstrual cup and pour the contents into a lidded glass jar. If I’m not ready to paint yet I’ll just store it until I’m ready. I don’t need very much at all, it’s probably less than an ounce.

“Before I began yoni paintings, I felt largely inconvenienced by my cycle, that it was something I had to do. Now, I see it as a blessing and opportunity, something I am truly grateful for.

“I was really excited to do my first yoni painting. I’d just gotten back from the solar eclipse in Charleston, South Carolina, and had started my cycle early, in sync with the eclipse.

“Any apprehension was melted by the time I got my paintbrush out and began painting, my own self being painted in front of me.

“Sometimes the images come to me as I’m planning for my painting; gathering canvases and brushes, but other times it’s more from energetic vibes and I just try to express them accurately as they feel in my mind to how the shapes look on the canvas.

“Other times I start out with one plan and something completely different happens in the process, it definitely varies month-to-month.”

Amazingly, Cassie has received an overwhelming amount of support from friends and strangers.

“I’m still waiting for the backlash because I’ve had nothing but support in my life with regards to them. People are curious and just tend to ask a lot of questions.

“My friends will ask logistics: how I collect, dispose, etc. Strangers are more curious as to why. Either way I’m happy to answer because it’s been so helpful in my life.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/yoga-instructor-menstrual-blood-art/

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by tstx(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2018
CHEI.... AHDUNDIE

2 Likes

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by Annnonymous: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2018
Which kind thread i go open now sef angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by Abjay97(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2018
Smell that painting at your own risk

5 Likes

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by sodiqapril(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
ayamakata

6 Likes

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by richardoz(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Those that will buy it as weird as it is will buy. lollz just that in Africa they can turn your life miserable with black magic if they buy it. Weird and scary art!
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by Tamarapetty(f): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
How disgusting! Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by LifestyleTonite: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by czarina(f): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is sooo yucky

Not like the paintings are even fine!
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by WotzupNG: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
czarina:
This is sooo yucky

Not like the paintings are even fine!

What's Yucky about it?

It is artistic ingenuity. grin

lalasticlala
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by czarina(f): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
WotzupNG:
What's Yucky about it?

It is artistic ingenuity. grin

lalasticlala
Ingenuity kwa? Issorait, make sure you place a bid when the auction begins

1 Like

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by gaby(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na different kind of mental disorder dey the world my dear people.

There are loads of weirdos who'd pay top Dollar to have one of those paintings for a sniffing binge to quell their unusual sexual fantasies.

Na so I go mistakenly dey click click cum go click enter where dem clamp one man mouth, one babe set nyansh dey throwey better shit for the weirdo mouth say na sexual fantasy.

For one full week I no touch my laptop.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
THIS IS CRAZY AND DISGUSTING

1 Like

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by Martinez19(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
SMH. deplorable feminists and SJWs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by Tozara(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Geez...... shocked

Abasha. sad cry

Her life anyways. Those who will like it will like it. tongue

But as for me, there's no beauty to behold. Well, unless I etch into my mind a painting so beautiful it melts my soul and gives me Stendhal syndrome, without prior knowledge that someone painted it with menstrual blood. smiley
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Training a FEMALE child is like going through an unaccredited medical school (despite all the hurdles associated with it) with the hope of graduating someday, but don’t know when...

Training a FEMALE CHILD is more challenging because you spend all your time protecting her from eediots and also protecting her from her own BRAIN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by alBHAGDADI: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
lalasticlala come and see another height of madness.

grin
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by Homguy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
SHE might as well paint with her poo too. Or make some mosaic art. angry
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Come paint with my sperm too
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
shocked

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by GOFRONT(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin

Haba.....Na today??

Menstrual blood wen some of our girlfriends dey mix with stew take serve us rice??

If u know u knowww grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by CynthiaChi(f): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
*speechless*
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by whatmoreng: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Learnt a new word "yoni". For the art work, its disgusting

1 Like

Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by Sharon6(f): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ewwwwwwhhhhhhh. This is so yucky.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by nazablossom(f): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Eeww! Gross!
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by AgentGoat: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Are you kidding me?
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by stan83: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2018
there alot mentally unstable persons living among us we must always remain vigillant...quote author=LifestyleTonite post=71099788]
A 30-year-old massage therapist and yoga instructor from Michigan USA, Cassie Blue, has shared pictures of the art work she made using blood from her menstrual period as paint.

Such art is known as Yoni paintings, Yoni being the ancient Indian term for vagina.

Speaking about why she ventured into such, Cassie said her menstrual cycle causes her discomfort, so she decided to find convenience by being creative during her menstrual period.

Amazingly, Cassie has received an overwhelming amount of support from friends and strangers.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/yoga-instructor-menstrual-blood-art/[/quote]
Re: 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art by vicben27(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2018
l feel like throwing up right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol...access Bank Staff Caught Having Sex In The Office! (video) / Photo: Is This Beautiful Lady Denrele Edun's Fiancee? / Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.