Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Buhari Impressed By Stray Elephants Safe Guarded By Kebbi Communities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Impressed By Stray Elephants Safe Guarded By Kebbi Communities (297 Views)

Rescued Syrian Baby From Earthquake Guarded By Police After Kidnaping Attempt / Kebbi Hosts Three Stray Elephants / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Impressed By Stray Elephants Safe Guarded By Kebbi Communities by ManirBK: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
The Kebbi state governor Atiku bagudu made over two trips to the communities where the elephants strayed and thanked them for not harming the elephants. At the two communities, Zaria Kala Kala and Genten Fadama, while thanking the communities, he also conveyed President Muhammadu Buhari”s commendation for the two Kebbi communities for giving the elephants adequate protection.
At Genten Fadama village, Bagudu told the villagers that both President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice president Yemi Osibanjo were impressed and were full of admiration when he shared the pictures of the stray elephants being safe guarded by Kebbi communities.
“President Muhammadu Buhari and his VP ,Yemi Osibanjo, expressed appreciation for all the role you have played in giving the elephants protection even when they ate your crops in your farms”. Bagudu also promised to assist all those farmers whose farm lands were affected by the stray elephants.
He cautioned them to stay at safer distance in order not to provoke the animals. He also said the state government is collaborating with the federal government to ensure that the elephants are evacuated to where they come from.https://leadership.ng/2018/09/09/kebbi-hosts-three-stray-elephants/
r231, Freiburger lalasticlala oam4j mynd44
Re: Buhari Impressed By Stray Elephants Safe Guarded By Kebbi Communities by ManirBK: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nigerians eat cattle. There is no justification for killing the Elephants. It's a rare find.
Re: Buhari Impressed By Stray Elephants Safe Guarded By Kebbi Communities by nelronaldo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari Impressed By Stray Elephants Safe Guarded By Kebbi Communities by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Commendable!

Not my people in the south that would have turned the elephants to suya angry

Before you quote me, I am from the south too grin
Re: Buhari Impressed By Stray Elephants Safe Guarded By Kebbi Communities by ManirBK: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Commendable!

Not my people in the south that would have turned the elephants to suya angry

Before you quote me, I am from the south too grin
HAHAHA oboy u don kill me sef wild life in naija re at dy mercy of Hungry stomach who have no idea of preserving wild life
Re: Buhari Impressed By Stray Elephants Safe Guarded By Kebbi Communities by mekaw(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
why won't he commend them, the elephant are his distant relation.

Re: Buhari Impressed By Stray Elephants Safe Guarded By Kebbi Communities by ManirBK: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
mekaw:
why won't he commend them, the elephant are his distant relation.
wat happen to d zoo,one day our nxt generation will av to go to Ghana to see rat sef coz d way we kill animals in 9ja eh i wonder if in d nxt 10yrs if we wld even see an ant moving in our land coz dey wld av been eaten up by den.lol

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Improvement In My Penalty Kicks Says Lionel Messi. / FRSC Screens 300,000 Applicants For 4,000 Jobs Spaces / I Feel As If I Am In Hell Anytime I Go To Bed – ‘man Haunted By Evil Spirit’ (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.