Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

How I Got My Gucci Shoe FREE! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Got My Gucci Shoe FREE! (369 Views)

Gucci Shoe Available For Sale@ N4,500 / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My Gucci Shoe FREE! by vun4free: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
vun4free - VALUABLES YOU NEED FOR FREE

Wow, now everyone can SHOP valuables for FREE!

This review is from a delighted Dad who got this pair of Gucci Shoes absolutely FREE for his son. �

This is an online charity initiative with the objective to meet the NEEDs of people, through those who have valuables (some they don't need) and are willing to give them out for FREE.

This initiative simplifies charity in our environment and is giving new hope to many... �

Remember, everyone needs something and most people need to declutter periodically. ��

Visit https://vun4free.com to shop all your needs for FREE, or to support this vision by meeting someone's NEED.��

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Smiley /emoji Bag / October 1: What Slogan Are You Rocking? / Commonwealth Fashion Week And Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.