Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Natural Cure For Prostate Affliction With Stage A. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Cure For Prostate Affliction With Stage A. (395 Views)

I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 4 Colon Cancer / Treat Urinary Tract Infections Fast With Stage A Herbal Tea / Natural Cure For Baby Rashes, Skin Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Cure For Prostate Affliction With Stage A. by salesmaraba: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
You may experience more serious symptoms such as urination obstruction, nausea, back pain, the presence of blood in the urine, and fever.
But, Should You Be Worried About Your Enlarged Prostate?
YES!
Having an enlarged prostate is not only painful… It can be embarrassing as well. To make matters worse, the condition can lead to life-threatening complications.
The swollen prostate can lead to further complication if you don’t treat it. It causes blockage by clogging your kidneys with urine. In such cases, acute urinary retention can happen.
It may even develop into chronic kidney disease, kidney damage or infection, bladder damage, and bladder stones.
Unfortunately, because most men will suffer from an enlarged prostate, particularly in their sixties and seventies, many men don’t worry when the symptoms appear and certainly wouldn’t take it seriously until it becomes life-threatening. This is a mistake…

This Was My Case…

In February 2017, I discovered what is by far the most effective and natural way to cure prostate enlargement. At first, I was skeptical about this natural PRODUCTS because I’d always thought the best way to deal with prostate enlargement was to undergo surgery […according to my doctor friend], so I ignored the “natural cure”…

About three days later, as I sat alone in my sitting room feeling hopeless and anxious about my prostate problem, especially the frequent urination every night and the urgency with which it comes, I said to myself what’s the worst that can happen?
So, I went back on the internet to search for the solution I saw earlier if I can still get it. I eventually got it after some time.

The Turning Point…

I decided to give the natural cure a trial and see if it’s as effective as the report says it is, and to my amazement, in less than two months, I was completely relieved and free from most of the symptoms I was having.

I noticed was that I no longer wake up frequently at night to urinate and the difficulty I experienced when urinating was completely gone.
I said to myself; don’t celebrate yet…

I needed to be sure this was not just coincidence…

So I decided to keep this to myself for some time and see if the symptoms will return or not, but as I write this report, it’s been more than 10 months now and I can tell you I’ve not experienced any of those terrible symptoms ever since.

In addition to this, I feel stronger, healthier, and in charge of my life. I am thrilled with my experience that I inspire others to experience for themselves the profound transformation this Prostate Enlargement solution offers and that is why I decided to put this report together to help anyone out there suffering from prostate enlargement to experience this profound cure.

So, if you have this exact same problem, you don’t have to accept prostate enlargement to overstay its welcome in your life. You have the power to change how you live. The effects of an enlarged prostate are real. But so are the solution. Addressing your prostate problems now can help avoid complications later.
With STAGE HERBAL TEA AND NUTRISHIELD HERBAL EXTRACT the problem is settled.
How Do You Deal With Enlarged Prostate?

In the past, the only option for people with Prostate Enlargement[BPH] was surgery called Trans Urethral Prostate Resection (TURP), this procedure involves “shaving” or removing small pieces of the enlarged prostate that block the flow of urine.

TURP usually relieves the uncomfortable symptoms of an enlarged prostate but with some few problems.

First, the prostate may enlarge again, requiring another operation.

This is true for one in four men who may have to undergo a second TURP procedure in three years.

Secondly, surgery does not prolong life. The study suggests that it actually reduces a person’s lifespan by a year.

In some cases, TURP can cause impotence or complete inability to control urination. The most common side effect, however, is retrograde ejaculation, that is, the ejaculated semen enters the bladder instead of shooting out of the penis. This may impair a man’s fertility.
Get cured and remain healthy .

(1) (Reply)

7 Major Effects Of Breakup To Your Health / Recipe Of The Week – Pasta & Broccoli / Buy CBD Oil Online, Buy Cannabis Oil Online, Http://www.canabro.us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.