Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Help, I Want To Create My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help, I Want To Create My Blog (490 Views)

Google Adsense Not Showing Again In My Blog - Did You Noticed It? / How Can Visitors Download Mp3 Music Files From My Blog? / Web Masters Help Me Review My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Want To Create My Blog by ManIzHot: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Want To Create My Blog by Legolast: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
ManIzHot:
Good evening genius
Please i really need your help guys
I need a step by step procedure on how to create a blog, my niche is "sport''

i will also love to be guided on how to get an adsense

Watch YouTube tutorial for step-by-step on how to create a blog. When you're through, I might guide you on how to get Adsense or Bing ads
Re: Help, I Want To Create My Blog by ManIzHot: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Legolast:

Watch YouTube tutorial for step-by-step on how to create a blog. When you're through, I might guide you on how to get Adsense or Bing ads

Thanks Bro...will get back to you
Re: Help, I Want To Create My Blog by mcqwerty(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2018
If you have been searching for how to earn money through blogging then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.

Get a custom made WordPress blog ASAP!
Included:
Free pages:About us, contact us, dmca, privacy, terms of use
Up to 10 topic categories
1gb web space, 5gb bandwidth traffic/mth
Free .com.ng domain
Free SSL certificate
Free Yoast plugin
Free newsletter plugin
Cpanel access
2 domain emails
WordPress ready (No design needed. Just blog away!)
Pre-activated with Sitemap & robots.txt
Secure admin login url (not wp-login)
Emily get Adsense approval
**Free 3 months blog maintenance
**Free ebook on Blog Seo & content optimization
**Discounted Seo/Webmaster services

See sample Hypebuzza.com.ng

This WP blog is N12,500 for 1st 10 orders , after which the price will go back to N25,000!

To grab this great offer at a discount,
call now 08114477707 for more details or
Place your order by email hypebuzza@gmail.com

Hurry and start blogging today!
Re: Help, I Want To Create My Blog by BabaLeftOnline(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Contact me 08134510678

I'm going to help you set up a professional blog like mine
Visit - www.babaleftonline.com

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

We are giving artists the opportunity to promote their dope songs, videos and Mixtape on www.babaleftonline.com +14 Top sites for Cheap Price.

Promotion: End 1st October 2018

Kindly Call or WhatsApp: +2348134510678 If you are interested✅ Note: Only Serious people Are Allowed To DM Me.

Share this with friends who you want to benefit from our music promo.

Powered by ✅JBDailyNews and WizkidDailyNews✅
Re: Help, I Want To Create My Blog by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Here are the steps you need to create a successful blog:

1. Decide on a niche which you have already done.

2. Get a domain name registered for your blog. A domain name uniquely identifies your blog on the internet. Eg Facebook.com or nairaland.com.

3. Get web hosting for your chosen domain. You can think of a web host as a place where all your blog's content (files, posts, images etc) will live.

I would recommend that you go with https://whogohost.com for your domain and web hosting registration.

A .com domain goes for #3,500 a yr while hosting starts at #4,000 a yr on Whogohost.

4. After you've got your domain and web hosting sort out. Then you need to install WordPress. To install WordPress you need to login to your cpanel with the details sent over by whogohost, scroll down to the bottom under the apps section click on wordpress. On the screen that follows, input the details of your blog and hit the install button.

5. After WordPress you will need to install a good theme for your blog. You can either use a free one from the theme repo or use a premium one from theme forest.
You should customize the theme to look nice and match your vision for your blog. You can do this yourself or hire someone to do it for you.

6. After you've got your blog's appearance to your taste you need to start publishing and promoting blog posts to build traffic and gain traction.

7. After you've built a decent amount of traffic, you can then apply for AdSense. Ensure to adhere to AdSense requirements both onsite and technical ones to bolster your chances of getting accepted.

I am Ebere from https://resosdigital.com and if you need further help or advice from me, you can reach on 09066175881

Thanks!
Re: Help, I Want To Create My Blog by TopYouGo: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
ManIzHot:
Good evening genius
Please i really need your help guys
I need a step by step procedure on how to create a blog, my niche is "sport''

i will also love to be guided on how to get an Adsense

We can help you launch your blog in no time. check our signature and contact us.
Re: Help, I Want To Create My Blog by Meloshi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
contact for your blog design +2349077959943

(1) (Reply)

Earn $1000 In No Time With This Ad Service / EFCC Arrests 24 OOU Students For Cyber Crime In Ogun, Exotic Cars Recovered / Free Website Design Without Knowing Or Writing Any Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.