Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google (24759 Views)

Zero X: Infinix Launches Concept Device 2021, Charges 0 - 100% In 11 Minutes / Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / Infinix Launches The Infinix S5 [see Details} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by echepops(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Clean Note 4 pro for sale, oya hit my FB inbox www.facebook.com/echepops
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
kinzation:
hehehehe... you don cast.. go pick beans jare

Cast as in?

Replyin you will certify that I'm guilty of what you are accusing me off.
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
kinzation:
hehehehe... you don cast.. go pick beans jare

And it seems like you are very good at picking on someone.
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by salford: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
African china phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
I still prefer my iPhone 3G
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by henry007(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys check out my unboxing video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjP806ICRgE&t=12s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by kinzation(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:

And it seems like you are very good at picking on someone.
lol.. call me a picker.. I'm ever ready to pounce on you *tonguesout*
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by 0balufonlll: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
dasphinx1:

Oh sh*t. it was the pix that got me though. Na him be say you go de ghost up n down nairaland be that.

You gottit. Man’s trying to blend in with everyone else.
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by kinzation(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Cast as in?

Replyin you will certify that I'm guilty of what you are accusing me off.
lol.. big headed portharcourt bae
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by IchBinBrait(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Waiting for the year infinix will improve its battery capacity... why use a mighty fone below 4001+ mAh
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by dasphinx1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
0balufonlll:

You gottit. Man’s trying to blend in with everyone else.

I feel you fam. Let me send you a message on FB.
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by luckaz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ayblaize:
Rocking my xiaomi redmi note5 pro

how much did u get it?
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Yomisky(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Someone should get me this as a birthday gift kiss
I promise you the phone, just a night. Dm me
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yomisky:
I promise you the phone, just a night. Dm me

No, thank you.
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Joafjoe2018(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by mosesjida(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
naso davido get him own....phone wey e go dash out
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Brunosamel(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
the phone is amazing atleast I now have alternative to Samsung galaxy note 9.... Can't wait to grab my hand on this phone... To the critics I don't see anything wrong with infinix making life better for their customer by giving them the best alternative to galaxy note 9

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by donbenie(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Na na na

Would v preferred the finger print to be at the front...
NO phone with the modern 18:9 aspect ratio comes with the Fingerprint sensor at the front,that's so ARCHAIC..
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by afonjabreed(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I got you baby
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Yewandequeen(f): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
donbenie:
NO phone with the modern 18:9 aspect ratio comes with the Fingerprint sensor at the front,that's so ARCHAIC..

Archaic to u yeah. I only aired my opinion so I don't see a big deal in that even if you don't buy the idea.
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by 93Miles: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Happy birthday darling. More blessings come ur way.
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by kunleyy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ayblaize:
the phone maad shey??
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by donbenie(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Archaic to u yeah. I only aired my opinion so I don't see a big deal in that even if you don't buy the idea.
It's not a personal observation,if you're a Smartphone enthusiast you would have known the modern trend..NO midrange to Flagship device made this year comes with front finger print placements..
It's OUTDATED just like removable batteries,it's time to move with the times,even the lowly Infinix Hot 6 has moved on to the more fashionable trend..
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Yewandequeen(f): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
donbenie:
It's not a personal observation,if you're a Smartphone enthusiast you would have known the modern trend..NO midrange to Flagship device made this year comes with front finger print placements..
It's OUTDATED just like removable batteries,it's time to move with the times,even the lowly Infinix Hot 6 has moved on to the more fashionable trend..
point taken. Do have a peaceful night rest.
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ayblaize:

Who no know no know...

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Too many bezels...not impressed.

Tech has evolved than this 2015 phone design.
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Iykesmooth: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jeffy1206:
anything not MI then nothing else...

Xiaomi pocophone is better than almost all mi versions except maybe top 2
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by Jeffy1206(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Iykesmooth:

Xiaomi pocophone is better than almost all mi versions except maybe top 2
which one be that? undecided
Re: Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google by MBHDTECH9: 3:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Infinix Note 5 stylus (pro) water test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T22ZNw7wDA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Clone App In Infinix Phone - Set Dual Whatsapp, IG & FB Etc In Note 8 / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos / How Long Can 5000mah Last You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.