Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,089 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex (942 Views)

Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex by Modo9(f): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex

Re: Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex by Modo9(f): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin

Re: Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex by mekaw(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Oyedepo where are thou pls consult God so we know the truth

Re: Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex by hakeem4(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
i have had one on one encounter with dr muyiwa oludayo, and i think most of these allegations are false. i might be wrong though

mekaw:
Oyedepo where are thou pls consult God so we know the truth
grin
Re: Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex by vosquare: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex by HigherEd: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bishop needs to tell himself the truth many of the ppl he has on employment are some of the most hypocritical fools ever.

They think they can misbehave since the influence/reputation of Oyedepo can protect them, but they fail to realise some of the students equally come from very powerful homes and you would not get away with stuff that happens in public varsities.

Oludayo(the registrar) is a brilliant guy(one of the best public speakers i know) who is extremely loved by the Bishop, but he needs to let him go at this point, whether allegations are true or not Oludayo is presently bad for the image of the school.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex by hisgrace090: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
If true his punishment ought to be tougpher for hidding under the church to commit crime.
Re: Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex by BrockSamson: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Bishop needs to tell himself the truth many of the ppl he has on employment are some of the most hypocritical fools ever.

They think they can misbehave since the influence/reputation of Oyedepo can protect them, but they fail to realise some of the students equally come from very powerful homes and you would not get away with stuff that happens in public varsities.

Oludayo(the registrar) is a brilliant guy(one of the best public speakers i know) who is extremely loved by the Bishop, but he needs to let him go at this point, whether allegations are true or not Oludayo is presently bad for the image of the school.

Exactly why i say Oyedepo is liable too. I am sure you can remember the story about a particular CU Chaplain that was caught banging his house-help.

Well he is back at winners’ HQ. You just watch Fadugba would be recalled back. Then we would ask who the real culprit is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Book Review On The Adventurers By Henry Ayodeji / Ambrose Alli University Faculty Of Law Graduate In A Grand Style (photos) / Free IT Traning In AWS Cloud Computing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.