Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating (60514 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by KIDfurniture(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wow wow wow wow cut off wife head.. that means women too will cut off manhood be that. Marriage I fear who no fear you.. baby mama not good at all, doesn't make u responsible . I will keep praying for a good woman . I have to raise my child together with the mother, even the mother still needs training cos home training no dey complete.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by nabegibeg: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A cop with a smartphone captured the moment Satish, 35, put his bag on the floor of a Police station and then pulled out his wife's severed head and held it up.

The man entered the police station, in the town of Ajjampura in the Chikkamagaluru district of southern India's Karnataka state, brandishing a machete and saying he had murdered his wife, Roopa.

"This is my wife, sir. I gave her all the love I could," he tells shocked police officers before one shouts: "Put it back inside!"

Satish replaces the head in the bag before telling cops that his wife was cheating on him and he had lost his temper after allegedly seeing her with her lover.

He also complains that Roopa had chosen his rival, named as Sunil, over him despite the fact the man was a manual worker with a criminal record.

Satish told cops that Roopa had taken out a loan for £3,170 and given the money to her lover.

Officers had to calm Satish down so they could begin taking his statement and launch a formal murder investigation.

Inspector Ramachandra Nayak said Satish had been remanded in police custody after showing officers where he had left the rest of his wife's body.

Supt Annamalai said:

"Generally, in the Ajjampura area, whoever commits murder surrenders to the police but for someone to walk in and place a head on the sub-inspector's table was something new for us."

Violence against women in India is widespread and has deep roots.

https://lailasnews.com/man-walks-into-police-station-pulls-wifes-head-out-of-his-bag/

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by EzendiEgo1: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hahahhah

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by eDoctorr(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
AdaAde:
All these bad bad news sef don tire me.

Pls Hi me. 08079076853
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hian

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Lehksyen4life(m): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is highly pathetic!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by ALAYORMII: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
You say??

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by xynerise: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lolz... This one na d real MVP

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Adeyeancah(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
AdaAde:
Natural beauty u got wink

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Mankosi: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chai
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
i love this mans action and zeal forget the court sentence.what a thrill.if this is a common practise ,cheaters will think twice.e-goats above are wailing and condemning because cheating is in their blood.plus cowardice flow

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Gudfrie(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
queensera:
>>

Watch The Graphic Video HERE
Traffic Warden!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Stallion93(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Poverty and Evil is like 5&6
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Franzinni: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
I sympathize with the man...
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by ttaluko(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is not a real man � hoo, but evil and animal

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Tonimordred(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Y nt let her b n go ur own way....india mafian
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Amdoyin(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
He could not control his emotional anger.. See wat has become of him, he would probably be killed or given a long time jail sentence. Wat if they have children together, wat is going to become of the children wen the father is killed or sentenced. Who gonna cater for them like their biological parents. Lesson learnt: we should all have controls over our anger. Like my mother will say, count 1-10 wen you are angry and want to react, it will sure reduce the level of anger and the action to be taken.

4 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by lazygal: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bolusticus:
India might be developing technologically but the rise of violence against Indian women and children is quite alarming.

There is hardly any week where there are no major protests in India as a result of gang raping and eventual murdering of female children.

Over 24,000 rape cases were reported in India alone in 2013.

It's quite saddening.

Did you read one of the recent rape where they gauged out the girl eyes?
Iam speechless over India

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
i bet they started singing and dancing for 2hours before officially arresting him
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wakanda crazy life we living in self I just weak.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Antipob777(f): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fake News
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by noble2faith(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
AdaAde:

I must confess! This is undiluted natural beauty. I am uwodi by name. Oops! Sorry! I meant Idowu and you?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Dafreeguy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
This wan weak me
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by HomeOfMe(f): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
people should think twice before getting married these days.... lots of mad people out there pretending to be sane!
I'm telling you... Killing another person's child just because you're married to them. Marriage is becoming a scam,bondage and a death trap for some people
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by dermmy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
When i saw india i thought it was an Amaka tins again
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by omoadeleye(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
He is still a good man for bringing the head to the station they should just release him on bail
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by emperorblog(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
people should think twice before getting married these days.... lots of mad people out there pretending to be sane!

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by gambia(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hope the trumpet has not been blown and am still here
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by lucianohase(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Those police people should torture him n kill him.He is not suppose to be alive

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by gambia(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
omoadeleye:
He is still a good man for bringing the head to the station they should just release him on bail

U funny ooo
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Revolva(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
MANY NAIJA GALS HEAD NEED TO BE CHOPPED OFF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.