Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Satlook Finder To Buy - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Satlook Finder To Buy (2694 Views)

Satlook Spectrum Analyser / Satlook Spectrum Analyser For Sale / Brand New Satlook Spectrum Analyzer For Pro Vsat Installers. 160k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satlook Finder To Buy by usmany: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2007
Hi All,

I want your technical advice and recommendation on Satlook finder to buy.

First, I would like to know if I can buy Satlook finder in Nigeria, cus I leave in Nigeria.

Secondly, which is easier to use and less expensive, then how to find its type on the net if you have available for sale.

Thirdly, need inclinometer and compass too to buy.

I am installer of Vsat dish, but dont have all meantioned tools which are necessary for Vsat Installer to have.

If any, please me know so that we can arrenge how to negociate on the price and how to make payment/delivery.

Here is my Gsm # 080 35967413 (Banash)
Re: Satlook Finder To Buy by purpleh(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2007
How much are you willing to pay for a SatLook? And are you looking for one that Has picture / t.v screen facilities (these are more expensive though)? or are you simply looking for one to track Satellites ? Please advise.

As regards the Compass and Inclinator, I do not have any spares.
Re: Satlook Finder To Buy by usmany: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2007
I need something like this http://sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Accessories/Meters/Birdog-Satellite-signal-meter.htm if possible if not then, any other that is okay!
Re: Satlook Finder To Buy by purpleh(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2007
The one I have is the basic SatLook, and this can only be used to track C-Band and Ku-Band satellites. What I have looks like the one on this url http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Perfect/Satlook.htm.
Re: Satlook Finder To Buy by usmany: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2007
its okay, cus is just ku band and c band signal that i will track with its which i am sure can track free to air tv sat too.

i am expecting your response soon.
Re: Satlook Finder To Buy by omonoba: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2007
I have Satlook combo and micro for sale.I also have inclinometer and compass.I can be reached on 0803-350-1067

1 Share

Re: Satlook Finder To Buy by usmany: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2007
hi,

u called me and promised to go on chat so we can talk which u never did,

i tried calling you, but mtn network here is like ghost wind coming and going away, I am really interested in all u displayed there, but i aske someone to find how he can get me birdog (http://sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Accessories/Meters/Birdog-Satellite-signal-meter.htm)

presently, i would like to know the cost of the angle meter (inclinomiter and the compass), i will call u soon so we can talk okay!

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap Deals From Ebay / Sold / Hp 820g1 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.