Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) (76390 Views)

Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2018
What do you expect from a product of a glorified secondary school.?
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by cimag: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2018
hopuhsirlor:
wetin d lecturer do am? he wan threaten him lecturer, Na inside school wey everybody go see am naim he see do am. bloggers!!! I can lie!!!
It actually happened.I was there live.
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Marshalrhino(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2018
WebSurfer:
This is a university premise really ? Who did we offend
I honestly don't know ooo

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by lazygal: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
dayowunmi:
Hmm, looks more like a college of education.

My dear,even the workers there insult the school ...its a glorified secondary school
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
KillaBeauty:
cc mynnd44, lalasti,clacla
So for myopic and joblessness mind, na to report me be achievement for you when I just express my self as I want. And your brain is so empty that you don't know that it takes just 1 minute to register a new moniker here without sweating. By the time you realise your life is wasting by monitoring everyone here and reporting to your lords you will know that year in year out you have nothing to show for it. I pity your ass. Please you can do the needful again. But message passed.Jobless somebori.
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
E pain am grin
priceactionx:

So for myopic and joblessness mind, na to report me be achievement for you when I just express my self as I want. And your brain is so empty that you don't know that it takes just 1 minute to register a new moniker here without sweating. By the time you realise your life is wasting by monitoring everyone here and reporting to your lords you will know that year in year out you have nothing to show for it. I pity your ass. Please you can do the needful again. But message passed.Jobless somebori.
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by kentus123: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nairatrend:
grin

Exactly.
Uniabuja is a glorified secondary school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman / 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.