Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 (24554 Views)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States / Tribunal Admits Presidential Election Result Declared By INEC As Exhibit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 by stagger: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Why in 2018 we do not have a postal system that can mail PVCs to individuals house to house is simply beyond me.

Oh I know, it was this same Agric Minister Audu Ogbeh who as Minister of Telecoms in 1983, stopped house-to-house postal distrubutions by NIPOST.

A minister in 1983 still minister in 2018. What crime have we committed in this country Oh Lord?

3 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 by Rochas2023: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nice one from SE but we need to collect more. Igbos anywia in the country shld get theirs
Re: Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 by loffyloffy: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
You guys are funny...how many vote Buhari get from the southeast in the last election,.that he will now be worried about the south east?..and I can assure He will get more votes there now compared to the last election.

In terms of national electoral value..the southeast is irrelevant..there votes will not determine the election
Re: Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 by nextstep(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
I'm waiting for Kano to have 2 million voters, yet 5 million ballots cast. wink

Since INEC knows how many voters there are, per ward, they should make sure to have the same number of ballots. It's not that hard.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 by NDakota: 12:46am On Sep 12, 2018
What made me cry today?

Abia State. Every. State. Deserves. The. Leaders. Get.
Re: Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 by Dollabiz: 1:14am On Sep 12, 2018
hmm
Re: Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 12, 2018
the way this election dey sweet me sef after seeing this all biafrans state.including river, venue middle belts That has been marginalized for so long will never vote buhari. That's why saraki is already bombing the east going to enugu to Anambra etc.cause he knows the vote will be divided in the north and south west. Only the south east and the middle belts now have the chance.but buhari has made biafrans not Igbo.i say biafra because biafra is not only Igbo.even tivi,ibibo etc are all in biafra.

Re: Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 by AreaFada2: 2:12am On Sep 12, 2018
stagger:
Why in 2018 we do not have a postal system that can mail PVCs to individuals house to house is simply beyond me.

Oh I know, it was this same Agric Minister Audu Ogbeh who as Minister of Telecoms in 1983, stopped house-to-house postal distrubutions by NIPOST.

A minister in 1983 still minister in 2018. What crime have we committed in this country Oh Lord?

You dey mind them. No postal system in 2018.

Why can't the govt at the very least encourage use of mail boxes like PMB/P.O. Box? Like making it free or very cheap. That way at least people can collect posted mails like PVC from post office boxes, with CCV camera in such halls?

Heck, why can't sms be sent to people that their PVCs can now be collected and where to collect if they really want to make people participate massively. In a country without social welfare system, with an uncaring political class, many are too busy struggling for survival to remember civic duty.
Re: Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 by Franchise21(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2018
chieyine:
The South East should better goan collect their pvc ooo.
Later they will start shouting marginalization if their candidate dont win.
We need every vote and every pvc.
It is damn important.
None should be left with inec

Get the full gist here https://naijapolitico.com.ng/know-the-total-number-of-eligible-voters-registered-newly/
Anambra State has the second highest number of collected PVC's after Rivers State
Re: Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 by Printerscanner: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2018
shizzle1:
Nice figure for Anambra

Thunder fire buhari and his Senseless zombified supporters especially on nairaland

Can you remember that APC came second after APGA and before PDP in the last governorship election held in Anambra?. I have opened a Chemical shop. I will be selling acid and insecticide at subsidized rates for those that would love to commit suicide after INEC declares Buhari as the winner of the 2019 presidential elections. It shouldn't cost a fortune to die, so that is the least i can do to help fellow countrymen in election distress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) / Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.