Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo (64296 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by ThinkSmarter: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2018
samjey:

'saw' Ke?
of course; i saw the name displaced on my phone screen.
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by sulaiman01(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2018
Omololu001:
sense is so far from you
He's saying the truth, but some Hausa are also cultists, not as much as Yoruba and Ibo
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by hungry01lion: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2018
who cultism help? because e no be job opportunity for anybody....
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by EmirAbj: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2018
ehinmowo:

This means you are alien to the current Nigeria situation.

So you're among them en
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by EmirAbj: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Really?

What do you call Gamji?

/

Maybe You Should Ask google
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by EmirAbj: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Proffdada:
so Boko Haram is what again. When they bathe in human blood

They Are JIHADIST sponsored by Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by babajero(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2018
EmirAbj:

That's a good question, but why not throw the question to google
was it Google that asked you to write that rubbish?
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by EmirAbj: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2018
babajero:
was it Google that asked you to write that rubbish?

Oga you don dey vex be dat ooo
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by holocron: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2018
Na GANG, GANG, GANG, GAAAANNNG!

Christ! Stop the confusion. Stop saying cult when you mean gang.
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by doskie(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2018
bauchi? if na kano or kaduna sef i for hear. or even Gombe
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by Kinghip(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cultism does not pay
The young man has wasted his life just like that grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by peterphd(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Really?

What do you call Gamji?

/
What is gamji?
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
May He not find peace in death...So as other cultists grin grin grin Why do I feel so happy
OK, I'm stoned.
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by Reelmii: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
I just hope that the bamboo & clothes used to wrap the corpse will recover from this horrible ordeal.

It won't be easy washing off the bloodstains of an unrepentant goat fucker.

who will wash it, clothes that will be burnt
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by babajero(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
EmirAbj:

Oga you don dey vex be dat ooo
I no vex o, it was just the you put it.
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by EmirAbj: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
babajero:
I no vex o, it was just the you put it.

Issorite No Vex
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by loverboi97(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Omololu001:
sense is so far from you
very very far
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by Ohraybs(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
EmirAbj:

Is like you're among them, don't worry la kill police go kill you at last if you don't forgone CULTISM

I can and will never join cultism for anything.... Get senses bro and not just sense..
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by obasola567: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
na only me dey sleep o. make I no dream bad dream o.

15 Likes

Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by EmirAbj: 2:45am On Sep 14, 2018
Ohraybs:

I can and will never join cultism for anything.... Get senses bro and not just sense..

Why supporting CULTISM den
Re: Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo by Ayobami7(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood / "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.