Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags (26597 Views)

Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Dollabiz: 1:14am On Sep 12, 2018
ohh
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 1:28am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Really? Westslave that was rescued from babyfactory. grin. Mtcchheeew....

Hehehehe pained conehead.
Baby factory is still better that skull mining.
grin
Westaslaves mention me anytime here I got ya back.. Nightmare => All afonja men sisy cool
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 2:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Ray97:
I count 20 hungry garage boys.

#shakinTables

They willing to do anything for their country without expecting anything in return. Even after being proscribed as terrorist, shot at and buried alive, young men are still willing to risk their life to get Biafra from this shithole Niggeria. That's the ultimate definition of patriotism. Your Niggeria can't even get anyone to want to fight for it without expecting money in return. If Niggeria had 20 men as patriotic as ipob are to Biafra, your shithole would be thriving, not retrogressing right now.

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:23am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

They willing to do anything for their country without expecting anything in return. Even after being proscribed as terrorist, shot at and buried alive, young men are still willing to risk their life to get Biafra from this shithole Niggeria. That's the ultimate definition of patriotism. Your Niggeria can't even get anyone to want to fight for it without expecting money in return. If Niggeria had 20 men as patriotic as ipob are to Biafra, your shithole would be thriving, not retrogressing right now.
seems you are extremely passionate about ivgo affairs. impressive. do you know that igbos have a lot to lose, considering the level of investments the have in situ in nigeria? dont you think there may be some other way of reaching a compromise btwn igbos and nigeria that would not precipitate bloodshed? I am asking you this coz Ive followed you for a while and I believe you must have been working on something solid. I am igbo.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 2:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehehe pained conehead.
Baby factory is still better that skull mining.
grin
Westaslaves mention me anytime here I got ya back.. Nightmare => All afonja men sisy cool

The joke is on you when it comes to skull miner. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 2:41am On Sep 12, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

seems you are extremely passionate about ivgo affairs. impressive. do you know that igbos have a lot to lose, considering the level of investments the have in situ in nigeria? dont you think there may be some other way of reaching a compromise btwn igbos and nigeria that would not precipitate bloodshed? I am asking you this coz Ive followed you for a while and I believe you must have been working on something solid. I am igbo.

Loose what? Right now, Igbo investment are constantly being threaten by "other Niggerians" despite that shithole is still one. If those Igbos have yet to learn from their past history nor have they learned from the repeated attacks by the Niggerians against their investment by both the people and the government, who do you we blame for their blindness. Secondly, Igbos have more to gain leaving Niggeria than to lose. Less than 50 years ago, we had to rebuild ourselves after the war. Last I checked, that shithole government did everything they can to hold them down and still trying as I type this so of what benefit do Igbos get from staying in a worthless, undeveloped country which is retrogressing as I type which tries every way it can think of to disinclude Igbo land in any developmental aspect of this shithole. I mean you tell me, it has been how many years Igbos asked for second Niger bridge? Was that ever built? The ones they currently trying to build isn't the Igbo masses that will pay for that bridge? Yes Igboland is included to pay off the numerous loans they've collected to build shit in other regions. You have to be clueless to decieve yourself Igbos benefit from being part of Niggeria. Apart from having properties and business outside of Igboland like some fools whom didn't learn from their history does ( all of which paid by their money) what benefits do Igbos get from Nigeria?
The saddest thing about the likes of you is that you people have yet to realize we live in a global world now. The entire fucking world is connected. The little thing we gain from Niggeria aka those businesses, you have thousands of nations to do so in. You lots keep forgetting that Niggeria is nothing more than a river sitting onto of a sea. And unlike Niggeria, your property and business won't be constantly threaten because of petty nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 2:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

The same shithole that Ojukwu is buried in. The same shithole Kanu is buried in. Onwuka is dead. The same shithole Onwuka is buried in. Can you find a shithole somewhere else to bury your biafrans?
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

Lastly ipob have repeatedly asked for one thing and one thing alone: Referendum. A peaceful solution that would have ended this years ago.

It is your Niggeria that started the violence and wailing about bloodshed. Typical example of your average Niggeria black man, Animals in thinking. So sad that Europeans were right on their description of the average Niggerian. All that shows more is Niggeria is a Savage nation devote of citizens with logical sense. No wonder that shithole have not grown since the British left.

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 2:47am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Lastly ipob have repeatedly asked for one thing and one thing alone: Referendum. A peaceful solution that would have ended this years ago.

It is your Niggeria that started the violence and wailing about bloodshed. Typical example of your average Niggeria black man, Animals in thinking. So sad that Europeans were right on their description of the average Niggerian. All that shows more is Niggeria is a Savage nation devote of citizens with logical sense. No wonder that shithole have not grown since the British left.

Didnt Arewa youths sack you last year and told you to pack and go? Did you leave? Who held you back from leaving?
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 2:48am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

The same shithole that Ojukwu is buried in. The same shithole Kanu is buried in. Onwuka is dead. The same shithole Onwuka is buried in. Can you find a shithole somewhere else to bury your biafrans?

Displaying your illiteracy left and right. This is why I usually don't read or acknowledge shit you write, you're slower than slow.

Ojukwu and Onwuka are both buried in Igboland aka Biafra.

Constantly writing gibberish. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 2:51am On Sep 12, 2018
Oooh...thank God for that Igbo Muslim topic. It shook all the demons out of me and gave my spirit new boost tonight.

Ibos are trying to knock BabaRamota down but they cant succeed. grin

I dey kampe! Im well again...and back with vigour.

In fact, Baba lo ma pa Biafra!
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 2:54am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Displaying your illiteracy left and right. This is why I usually don't read or acknowledge shit you write, you're slower than slow.

Ojukwu and Onwuka are both buried in Igboland aka Biafra.

Constantly writing gibberish. Clap for yourself.

Ooohhh....i am so pained that you ignore me and dont respond to my writing. It is so heartbreaking right now that you dont value my input. grin grin

IboChristian, let me tell you something...you are like a gnat in comparison to my well of knowledge and intelligence.

Anyway, answer.....who held you back last year from meeting the October 1st challenge? Why didnt you leave?
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 2:55am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Didnt Arewa youths sack you last year and told you to pack and go? Did you leave? Who held you back from leaving?

You mean the same way ND militants ask you Afonja to leave their region and you animals stayed. What stopped you animals from vacating?

And last I checked, they refused to go unless a complete referendum was given and their property sold rather than allow you greedy lots getting what belongs to them..

Last I checked, Ipob agreed to arewa youth proposal and even asked for a referendum to verify that Igbos and your shithole is completely done with. What happened next? The same foolish Awera youths recanting and claiming they will not allow ipob push them into retailation and disrupting peace.

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 2:59am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You mean the same way ND militants ask you Afonja to leave their region and you animals stayed. What stopped you animals from vacating?

And last I checked, they refused to go unless a complete referendum was given and their property sold rather than allow you greedy lots getting what belongs to them..

Last I checked, Ipob agreed to arewa youth proposal and even asked for a referendum to verify that Igbos and your shithole is completely done with. What happened next? The same foolish Awera youths recanting and claiming they will not allow ipob push them into retailation and disrupting peace.

This is between you and leaving....dont start looking for attachments to others for escape. Leave Delta out of this.

Your brother up there gave you an advise but you dismissed it because property aint shyyte, freedom is more dignified.

So why didnt you vacate last year and embrace freedom, why is property now a value to cherish?

So is your brother up there right after all in his wisdom?
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 3:01am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Ooohhh....i am so pained that you ignore me and dont respond to my writing. It is so heartbreaking right now that you dont value my input. grin grin

IboChristian, let me tell you something...you are like a gnat in comparison to my well of knowledge and intelligence.

Anyway, answer.....who held you back last year from meeting the October 1st challenge? Why didnt you leave?

Go and ask you Niggeria government which refused the conduct the Referendum and make it official that Igbos aren't part of your shithole like IPOB asked.

To quote Ipob on it, we'll leave every aspect of your shithole when you officially declare Biafra ain't part of your Niggeria.

Considering how much you've sought attention repeatedly all over this forum especially on igbo threads, I've given your well known attention seeking LovePeddler self of the attention you repeatedly starve all over this forum for. And it's laughable you even think you have knowledge. I wonder why we've never witnessed it in the repeated attention seeking you've done on this forum. I wonder when you'll get the opportunity to even see it.

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 3:06am On Sep 12, 2018
Even after being proscribed as terrorist, shot at and buried alive, young men are still willing to risk their life to get Biafra from this shithole Niggeria.

Continue risking your life. Referendum is coming.

Since you have given Nigeria the concession to authorize referendum, then be patient, it will come.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 3:06am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

This is between you and leaving....dont start looking for attachments to others for escape. Leave Delta out of this.

Your brother up there gave you an advise but you dismissed it because property aint shyyte, freedom is more dignified.

So why didnt you vacate last year and embrace freedom, why is property now a value to cherish?

So is your brother up there right after all in his wisdom?

slowpoke I'm from Delta State you fool. I'm not even shocked to the average Afonja, knowledge about others outside that skull mining region of yours is almost non existent. I repeat my question again why didn't you Afonja leave ND when ND militants asked una to leave twice might I add

Secondly, how much a fool are you? What employs "freedom" when Igboland was still part of your shithole Niggeria? That's the reason Ipob gave the statement make it official as in declare biafra and we'll leave.

Go and learn the definition of freedom first before choosing to start an argument on it.

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 3:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Go and ask you Niggeria government which refused the conduct the Referendum and make it official that Igbos aren't part of your shithole like IPOB asked.

To quote Ipob on it, we'll leave every aspect of your shithole when you officially declare Biafra ain't part of your Niggeria.

Considering how much you've sought attention repeatedly all over this forum especially on igbo threats, I've given your well known attention seeking LovePeddler self of the attention you repeatedly starve all over this forum for. And it's laughable you even think you have knowledge. I wonder why we've never witnessed it in the repeated attention seeking you've done on this forum. I wonder when you'll get the opportunity to even see it.

What attention is in Nairaland? grin
Mention two
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 3:09am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

slowpoke I'm from Delta State you fool. I'm not even shocked to the average Afonja, knowledge about others outside that skull mining region of yours is almost non existent. I repeat my question again why didn't you Afonja leave ND when ND militants asked una to leave twice might I add

Secondly, how much a fool are you? What employs "freedom" when Igboland was still part of your shithole Niggeria? That's the reason Ipob gave the statement make it official as in declare biafra and we'll leave.

Go and learn the definition of freedom first before choosing to start an argument on it.

How is it possible for an attention seeking person to rile you up so easily? grin

See how you are already throwing tantrum. So who between me and you is attention seeking? See your drama already on screen. grin
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 3:10am On Sep 12, 2018
Anyway, mention two attention people come to Nairaland to get.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 3:15am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

What attention is in Nairaland? grin
Mention two

https://www.nairaland.com/4712898/what-did-obiano-buhari-here
https://www.nairaland.com/4709833/give-2019-se-nigeria-should
https://www.nairaland.com/4700537/ndigbo-roots-midlle-belt-candidate
https://www.nairaland.com/4691595/see-richest-igboman-nigeria

Infact why waste my time posting it one by one when all I need to do is post your page address
https://www.nairaland.com/babaramota1980/topics

This is just from threads you've created. Let's not forget how much you invade any topic about Igbo, SE or any Igbo politicians, your attention seeking LovePeddler is up there trying as best as you can to get noticed. Majority of time you fail at it. Not like that stops you, like an average LovePeddler you always seek anyway to gain attention. It's never been nothing new with you. Sometimes I even wonder if you have a life considering how long you stay on this forum being an attention seeing LovePeddler.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by lawalosky(m): 3:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Mgbadike80:
God bless Biafra, the land of the rising sun. may the sacrifices of all our heroes gone never be in vain
why can't you just go and join them in the protest. people like you should be on the front line... ipob ni, ko ipork
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Infact why waste my time posting it one by one when all I need to do is post your page address

This is just from threads you've created. Let's not forget how much you invade any topic about Igbo, SE or any Igbo politicians, your attention seeking LovePeddler is up there trying as best as you can to get noticed. Maturity of time you fail at it. Not like that stops you, like an average LovePeddler you always seek anyway to gain attention. It's never been nothing new with you. Sometimes I even wonder if you have a life considering how long you stay on this forum being an attention seeing LovePeddler.
BabaRamota1980:

Ikenna0b
pay no mind to the guy above. hes just tryna get a rise outta ya. he in NO WAY WHATSOEVER can help us achieve our collective objective.
as regards your response to me I believe its time to be calculative and less rambunctious. ivbos are go-getters. we are roses that grow outta concrete. thats why we always tend to beautify ALL those ghettoes allover nigeria we find ourselves. its not as if we cant join our hosts in living in the squalor they seem to be comfortable with, yet, its not in the nature of a rose to bloom in secret. the igboman loves to show-off his success. how better to do do that than to display your wealth in concrete terms of bricks, steel and cement? anyways, the errors have been made and lessons learned. now answer my question. what have you been working on to achieve a bloodless resolution to the igbos-niveria impasse my good brother? thanks.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 3:20am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

How is it possible for an attention seeking person to rile you up so easily? grin

See how you are already throwing tantrum. So who between me and you is attention seeking? See your drama already on screen. grin

Seriously, I'm really serious how dumb are you for real?
Please explain to me how this you just wrote makes sense to you?
I mean really serious what sense did you think you made.

This is a topic about biafra/Igbo/ipob and you're on it. slowpoke, why ask the question of who's attention seeking? It is still you. I honestly keep wondering when we'll get to see the so called "knowledge" you claim you have. I truly truly wonder.

Btw: if you believe I'm riled up then clearly you've not seem me riled up on this forum. You're not even worth anything talkless of me getting angry. I'm just passing my time with you until my break is over.

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by highpriestess: 3:25am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Anyway, mention two attention people come to Nairaland to get.
ikenna was right, you are really dumb.
grow some sense please.angry
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 3:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

This is just from threads you've created. Let's not forget how much you invade any topic about Igbo, SE or any Igbo politicians, your attention seeking LovePeddler is up there trying as best as you can to get noticed. Majority of time you fail at it. Not like that stops you, like an average LovePeddler you always seek anyway to gain attention. It's never been nothing new with you. Sometimes I even wonder if you have a life considering how long you stay on this forum being an attention seeing LovePeddler.

How is creating thread equate to attention seeking. Connect the two.

A thread is a blog. Are you aware? Its on a forum instead of having it hosted on a domain. Thats the only difference.

Is a daily blog on Ibo attention seeking?

You are uncivilized. I will school you on social and urban values and the use of contemporary tools that shape interaction and cross relationships. grin
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 3:29am On Sep 12, 2018
You learnt that jargon "attention seeking" and you attach to every post against opponents.

Breaking news...i will forever seek attention on nairaland as long this forum remains open and im able to. grin
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 3:46am On Sep 12, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

Ikenna0b
pay no mind to the guy above. hes just tryna get a rise outta ya. he in NO WAY WHATSOEVER can help us achieve our collective objective.
as regards your response to me I believe its time to be calculative and less rambunctious. ivbos are go-getters. we are roses that grow outta concrete. thats why we always tend to beautify ALL those ghettoes allover nigeria we find ourselves. its not as if we cant join our hosts in living in the squalor they seem to be comfortable with, yet, its not in the nature of a rose to bloom in secret. the igboman loves to show-off his success. how better to do do that than to display your wealth in concrete terms of bricks, steel and cement? anyways, the errors have been made and lessons learned. now answer my question. what have you been working on to achieve a bloodless resolution to the igbos-niveria impasse my good brother? thanks.

Out of all Afonja on this forum, I see him less than anything so he's wasting his time trying to get arise out of me. I barely acknowledge attention seekers especially ones I believe have the same intellect as Buhari. The only reason he's even on my radar right now is because I need something to pass my time until my break is over.

As for the bold, haven't our people being doing that? In less than 50 years we rebuilt our land with little to zero help from that shithole government and with every policy they can think of to make sure such never happens. In less than 50 years we did what Niggeria couldn't do with 100 years of it's living. Sometimes I wonder where Igboland would have been if we weren't carved into this retrogressive shithole called Niggeria.

Lastly you keep asking what's my solution to igbo-Niggeria. Do I look like I care about igbo and Niggeria relationship? I repeat my question to you, what benefits have Igbos gained since becoming part of shithole, infact what benefits have we are we gaining even now? My only concern when it comes to igbo and Niggeria is complete dissolve aka cutting every ties we have with such a hate filled, religion induced, lack of growth that pretends to be a country hence I support and follow each group that fights for division. Nothing more, nothing less interest me.

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 3:53am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

How is creating thread equate to attention seeking. Connect the two.

A thread is a blog. Are you aware? Its on a forum instead of having it hosted on a domain. Thats the only difference.

Is a daily blog on Ibo attention seeking?

You are uncivilized. I will school you on social and urban values and the use of contemporary tools that shape interaction and cross relationships. grin

You truly are dumb. The saddest aspect of it, you don't even realize it.

The fact you've opened multiple threads on a tribe and invading any topics about them seeking to converse about them including when they are having discussion which focuses on just them alone; even when they ignore you, which happens more than once you still seek attention repeatedly, screams OBSESSION. Repeatedly doing it everyday even now that is middle of that night in that shithole rather than actually sleeping screams ATTENTION SEEKING.

It's hilarious you even trying to excuse your attention seeking to blogging. slowpoke creating a thread on a forum isn't blogging. First go and learn the definition of blogs and blogging before using it as an excuse.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by samjey: 3:54am On Sep 12, 2018
annnikky:
Fearless youths that want freedom sad

There was a con3

Better put: Jobless youths that need gainful employment
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by samjey: 3:57am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You truly are dumb. The saddest aspect of it, you don't even realize it.

The fact you've opened multiple threads on a tribe and invading any topics about them seeking to converse about them including when they are having discussion which focuses on just them alone; even when they ignore you, which happens more than once you still seek attention repeatedly, screams OBSESSION. Repeatedly doing it everyday even now that is middle of that night in that shithole rather than actually sleeping screams ATTENTION SEEKING.

It's hilarious you even trying to excuse your attention seeking to blogging. slowpoke creating a thread on a forum isn't blogging. Firstgo and learn the definition of blogs and blogging before using it as an excuse.

Abeg make una sheathe una swords o! I no an see heads roll for Nairaland biko nu!
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 3:59am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
You learnt that jargon "attention seeking" and you attach to every post against opponents.

Breaking news...i will forever seek attention on nairaland as long this forum remains open and im able to. grin

Sadly, you betray your own breaking news every single day. Quote me on this and if anyone likes we can bet on this too, this nigga post tomorrow, the day after that and the day after that one and so forth and so on would be about Igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Parliament Debates #EndSARS Crisis / Kaduna Train Attack: PMB Directs Immediate Implementation Of Surveillance System / Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege Supporters Hold Rally In Warri, Delta State (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.