Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv (1457 Views)

Samsung Quantum Dot Display 49 Inch For Sale / 60" Samsung SUHD HDR Smart Hub TV / 43" Samsung Curve Suhd Quantum Dot Display Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Sommydisaster(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
55" SAMSUNG CURVE SUHD HDR QUANTUM DOT DISPLAY TV WITH NON BEZEL DESIGN

2016 PRODUCTION

Processor: TiZEN OS device

MODEL code : UE55KS7500 For more specifications

Bluetooth and WiFi sounds enabled

WhatsApp: 08163051785

Always verify what you buy and who you buy from!

Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Joselph95(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
For sale?
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by foolbuster: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sommydisaster:
55" SAMSUNG CURVE SUHD HDR QUANTUM DOT DISPLAY TV WITH NON BEZEL DESIGN

2016 PRODUCTION

Processor: TiZEN OS device

MODEL code : UE55KS7500 For more specifications

Bluetooth and WiFi sounds enabled

WhatsApp: 08163051785

Always verify what you buy and who you buy from!

how much sir?
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Sommydisaster(m): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
foolbuster:

how much sir?
chief it's sold for 300k
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by frugal(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sommydisaster:

chief it's sold for 300k
Not bad.

1 Like

Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by foolbuster: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
frugal:

Not bad.

Oga do you have knowledge of or sell TV's? waris rung wichu

1 Like

Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Joselph95(m): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2018
shocked

Sommydisaster:

chief it's sold for 300k
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Sommydisaster(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2018
chief you can equally look up the model code on Google to see the specs and price.......then compare it with what I offered

God bless you all.....and have a great day ahead
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by windvane(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2018
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Sommydisaster(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
windvane:
I can show you one for that price
text me on WhatsApp : 08163051785
bless you
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by foolbuster: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Bros this is an imported used TV. The present screen currently on the tv is not the original intended one Samsung used therefore picture quality MUST be inferior. Looking it up on Google or whatever makes no difference because picture quality has been drastically reduced. That is assuming nothing else was fixed. Nigerians don't care anyway. As long as the TV is working fine.
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Sommydisaster(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2018
foolbuster:
Bros this is an imported used TV. The present screen currently on the tv is not the original intended one Samsung used therefore picture quality MUST be inferior. Looking it up on Google or whatever makes no difference because picture quality has been drastically reduced. That is assuming nothing else was fixed. Nigerians don't care anyway. As long as the TV is working fine.

let me believe you're speaking your opinion

but please, I repeat please quit smoking every morning....as you can see it's not good for your health

Always drink enough water and mind your business, plus always say what you know

don't come to my page and write sh** you barely know about

respect yourself

play matured oh, as we always say "use your 6, before your 7"

God bless you
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by foolbuster: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Sommydisaster:

let me believe you're speaking your opinion

but please, I repeat please quit smoking every morning....as you can see it's not good for your health

Always drink enough water and mind your business, plus always say what you know

don't come to my page and write sh** you barely know about

respect yourself

play matured oh, as we always say "use your 6, before your 7"

God bless you
You don't have to get worked up about it. I spoke the truth. I was minding my business until you went further to try to justify your high price with claims of googling the model and all that. Fact remains TV is no longer the same. What most Nigerians do not understand is that whites are not stupid and money does not fall from the skies in their country, same way you hussle to get money here and buy a good TV is same way they hustle for theirs as well. So what makes you think they will throw away an expensive tv after just 2 or 3 years of use. Most of these UK used tvs have one problem or the other. The Good ones are rarely gotten. Not that there aren't it's just very rare.
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Sommydisaster(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2018
foolbuster:

You don't have to get worked up about it. I spoke the truth. I was minding my business until you went further to try to justify your high price with claims of googling the model and all that. Fact remains TV is no longer the same. What most Nigerians do not understand is that whites are not stupid and money does not fall from the skies in their country, same way you hussle to get money here and buy a good TV is same way they hustle for theirs as well. So what makes you think they will throw away an expensive tv after just 2 or 3 years of use. Most of these UK used tvs have one problem or the other. The Good ones are rarely gotten. Not that there aren't it's just very rare.

lol

bro, I know so many of your type.......SMH

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS WAY BIGGER THAN YOU
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Sommydisaster(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2018
still available
just one remaining
offer still available
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Sommydisaster(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2018
still available
just one remaining
offer still available
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sommydisaster:

lol

bro, I know so many of your type.......SMH

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS WAY BIGGER THAN YOU

I can relate with what your encountered with him. He is a child, has an ITK mentality, and he accuses / abuses people easily.

He called me a fraud on a thread and I'm working on getting him arrested to defend himself. Anyone who helps in my pursuit of capturing him, I'll pay 100k. I keep my words.
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by ericuzor(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:
by saying this you know nothing about TV because if you do you won't be saying this online and do you know that the screen is very expensive and nothing like fake qled screen in the market..
Re: 55" Samsung Curve Suhd Hdr Quantum Dot Display Tv by Sommydisaster(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
STILL AVAILABLE

SAMSUNG 55" SUHD QUANTUM DOT DISPLAY TV WITH HDR 1000

MODEL CODE; UE55KS8500

CONDITION : ALMOST NEW

PRICE : 230k

CALLS AND WHATSAPP ON 08163051785

(1) (Reply)

Kpntunnel Rev VPN 2018 – New Config / SOLD! Bidding Wars!! Audio-technica ATH-SR5BT Bluetooth Headphones / Iphone 7 32gb Black 50k SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.