Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! (1026 Views)

NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / 7 Health Benefits Of GMO Foods / 10 Reasons Why GMO Foods Is Bad For Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by enitundele: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nigerians wake up!! CHI farms wants to bring genetically modified maize into Nigeria. please go to the email address given and make your mind known. picture from yesterday's Guardian newspaper. i hope this is not the beginning of problem in Nigeria. GMO can lead to cancer

Please let the moderator(s) help push to the front page to create awareness. Thanks

Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by enitundele: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2018
Please go to the email address given and make your mind known before it is too late.
Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by Asquare84(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2018
this very dangerous to health, moderator please push this to front page for public awareness

1 Like

Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by Asquare84(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2018
i have sent my objection to the mail, please good Nigerian citizen let write to the e-mail address to stop this satanic plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by enitundele: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please send your objection to the email address before it is too late.
Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by enitundele: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please send your objection today.
Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by enitundele: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2018
This is a dangerous move .
Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by miketyler(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Its not dangerous pls....no side effect has been discovered since the use genetically modified foods...just in some cases allergy i don't know why nigerians are acting like illitrates

1 Like

Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by enitundele: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
miketyler:
Its not dangerous pls....no side effect has been discovered since the use genetically modified foods...just in some cases allergy i don't know why nigerians are acting like illitrates

Please try Google. What made some western countries to be against it? Also, why is it compulsory to inform the public before importing it?
You may check below links and take some time to read about effects of Monsanto GMO.

https://responsibletechnology.org/gmo-education/health-risks

http://responsibletechnology.org/gmo-education/articles-about-health-risks-by-jeffrey/
Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by enitundele: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
I pray we understand the implication of this before it is too late.
Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by enitundele: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
GMO and diseases .......
Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by frozen70(f): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
What is nafdac stand on this if it is harmful to health
Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by enitundele: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
NAFDAC ? This is not part of what the organization regulates.
Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by enitundele: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
please act now.
Re: Danger !!!! Importation Of GMO Foods Into Nigeria By CHI Farms Ltd.!!!! by enitundele: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Thinking about this ?

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit / What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination / What Zee Black Soap Did To My Nyash!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.