Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) (51771 Views)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Lagos State Govt Arraign Man For Repeatedly Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In His Care / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2018
that flog n.a. the best flog of the year
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Gucciblog:
A married man was mercilessly flogged for raping a 9-year-old daughter of his customer in Opolo, Bayelsa state.

The suspect said to be plumber was caught red-handed by vigilantes in the state. He was severely beaten before handed over to the police.

The paedophile confessed to have committed the crime in the guest toilet of the victim’s home, adding that he deceived the child, who was home alone at the time, that he was sent to fix a faulty pipe.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/married-man-mercilessly-flogged-for-raping-9-year-old-girl-in-bayelsa-photos/

hmmm
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2018
These ones will rot in a special hell... M very sure of that.
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2018
just do what saudi arabia did.
behead him
in public
then hang him on a craine of cos
in public
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by sokera: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Some parents are just careless with their little girls , how can you leave a girl alone in a house with a stranger? Trust no one with your little girls not even their uncles or their cousins ... the world is becoming more dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2018
Thunder fire the parents that left the innocent 9-yr-old girl at home! When will parents realise how vulnerable the girl child is? When will parents be responsible enough to protect their under aged children/wards from these devourers? Most of these rapes are actually preventable cry

3 Likes

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2018
mrjaydee:
People wicked oh... this guy no go fit sit down for months

Dem suppose slice him pick join make he no fit do for years

BTW who else notice say rape no dey turn to molest again for this nairaland?

Before if you type rape he go change to molest

1 Like

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Neimar: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2018
omo d guy yansh big o
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2018
No death penalty cry
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by mrjaydee(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2018
Khd95:
is that ur own concern , what about the innocent girl that was molested

Bird of the same feather
why are u pepole so uptight? Are u depressed? Can't u see the I'm joking.. get the Bleep outta here u dingbat!

1 Like

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by BRASH: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2018
I disagree. It is the afonjas that are the real paedophiles due to their association with their zombie masters who are the champions of paedophilia. They are the ones who can easly give out a 9yr old child in marriage to an ancestor and still claim that mohamed did the same. So u see my dear zombie,the afonjas are master paedophiles just like their zombie lords.
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Khd95(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2018
mrjaydee:
why are u pepole so uptight? Are u depressed? Can't u see the I'm joking.. get the Bleep outta here u dingbat!
may ur sister be molested too so u can joke about it, no be swear oo oponu tongue
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2018
Deltatoto:
na them sweet pass
animal

6 Likes

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by DJInfluence: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2018
Na the yansch he used rape the girl? They supposed flog the tool wey he used . cheesy
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
rexcharlie:
animal
i was thinking like u before I tried it
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by pansophist(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
Lots of sexually starved men, of whom have hopelessly reduced themselves to paedophiles. If they can't get sex by consent, they will get it by force. In as much as he should be duly punished, the cause of this sharp rises of paedophiles calls for an alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by mrjaydee(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Khd95:
may ur sister be molested too so u
can joke about it, no be swear oo oponu tongue

No point trading words with an obvious hungry,depressed and frustrated foolish goat that you are. Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2018
What if he is single? A crime is a crime. Single or married

1 Like

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by FitnessAndGoodL: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2018
cool
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Khd95(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2018
mrjaydee:

No point trading words with an obvious hungry,depressed and frustrated foolish goat that you are. Ode
chaaii nawa
Simple prayer when i pray for ud sister grin

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:
Same way I will flog jamaicanlove if he rapes my daughter.

Why would I ever think of raping someone, and do I look like a dude to you?
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2018
sokera:
Some parents are just careless with their little girls , how can you leave a girl alone in a house with a stranger? Trust no one with your little girls not even their uncles or their cousins ... the world is becoming more dangerous
They didn't leave her at home with a Stanger, he came to their house and lied he was told to fix the plumbing

backnbeta:
Thunder fire the parents that left the innocent 9-yr-old girl at home! When will parents realise how vulnerable the girl child is? When will parents be responsible enough to protect their under aged children/wards from these devourers? Most of these rapes are actually preventable cry

Excuse us she's not a kid anymore these days some 9 year old look bigger than their age, probably lived in boarding house and was left home to watch movies,

Unless I misunderstood the story she was alone, the rapist just lied to gain entrance
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by dazzysleek(f): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2018
*indeed,he fixed his faulty pipe* bloody paedophile!
Gucciblog:
A married man was mercilessly flogged for raping a 9-year-old daughter of his customer in Opolo, Bayelsa state.

The suspect said to be plumber was caught red-handed by vigilantes in the state. He was severely beaten before handed over to the police.

The paedophile confessed to have committed the crime in the guest toilet of the victim’s home, adding that he deceived the child, who was home alone at the time, that he was sent to fix a faulty pipe.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/married-man-mercilessly-flogged-for-raping-9-year-old-girl-in-bayelsa-photos/

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by mbos: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2018
Khd95:
is that ur own concern , what about the innocent girl that was molested

Bird of the same feather

DONT MIND HIM.. HE SHOULD HAVE BEING KILLED IN THE OLDEN DAYS
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2018
sykeng:
wetin nine years old girl carry again that attracted him, end time man
the same thing 32 virgin carry
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by 93Miles: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Why would I ever think of raping someone, and do I look like a dude to you?

My post wasn't referin to u.

U are not d only jam in this world.

I was referin to my negbor.
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2018
Dem wan flog the demon comot for him body.
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by kvngblack0z(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Saint i greet ooh...
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by sokera: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2018
RevenGeMission:

They didn't leave her at home with a Stanger, he came to their house and lied he was told to fix the plumbing

Excuse us she's not a kid anymore these days some 9 year old look bigger than their age, probably lived in boarding house and was left home to watch movies,

Unless I misunderstood the story she was alone, the rapist just lied to gain entrance
it’s not possible for the man to know if the girl is home or not , he must have been invited by the girl parents to come fix their plumbings
Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by sosidauto(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2018
one day one day monkey go go market he no go return.... only God and him know how many small girls he has done this kind of a thing to.

Re: Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) by harriet412(f): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2018
Some parents have mind o, leaving ur daughter home alone with a stranger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.