Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Most Annoying Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Annoying Phone (6762 Views)

10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group / Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless / 8 Annoying Phone Habits Everyone Must Drop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Phone by Nilla1(f): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2010
@tkjoke
that phone was a real embarrassment.

@poster
LG can't  remember the make. silly phone
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by aje49ja(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
I hate anything china fones
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by Markenny(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
nokia 3210
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by DualCore1: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
Blackberry.
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by TeskyMan(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2010
mjbaba:

its TRIUM! I used it too. Funny thing is, the phones were not so annoying then and anoda funny thing is dat they were more expensive than the "good" fons of today oo

My own worst fon to date is one China NoKLA i bought. the annoying part is that when anyone calls me, and I dont pick,  the fon rings forever even if the person at the other end has aborted d call and has probably gone to bed. I have to manually end the ringing myself grin grin grin grin

ohh my broda,i can't stop laughing at d china phones.
Mine is trium, bought it in 2002.Was a local champion, very funny.I hate d ringtones bajebaje.
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by TeskyMan(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2010
mjbaba:

its TRIUM! I used it too. Funny thing is, the phones were not so annoying then and anoda funny thing is dat they were more expensive than the "good" fons of today oo

My own worst fon to date is one China NoKLA i bought. the annoying part is that when anyone calls me, and I dont pick,  the fon rings forever even if the person at the other end has aborted d call and has probably gone to bed. I have to manually end the ringing myself grin grin grin grin

Mine is trium, bought it in 2002.Was a local champion, very funny.I hate d ringtones bajebaje.
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by TeskyMan(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2010
mjbaba:

Re: The Most Annoying Phone by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
used a nec e(something)back in 04 which i had traded my samsung(clamp shell) for,got home and really regretted the action as soon as i had the phone for a hr
best fone ever used in naija is nokia 3650i
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by tkb417(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
motorolla talkabout

heavy and doubled as a weapon for me
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by Kzea: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
one silly china phone .it'G TIDE ,I bought not less than one and it started giving out error
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by Akwasi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2010
Nokia 3310

3310 is the best phone I have ever used
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by Tonyet1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
Trium . . . goosh i so hated that phone such that my friends didnt know i had a phone not until i bought anew one. . .the sound of the name send chills through my spines. . . TRIUM  angry angry
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by sicily4u: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
G TIDE, i bought it when i came out new just about N8,000 and my friend want to by it from me at rate of 10,000 i refuse after about two months it develop problem which i kukukma sale it at rate of N2500
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by whiteroses(f): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2010
Tonye-t:

Trium . . . goosh i so hated that phone such that my friends didnt know i had a phone not until i bought anew one. . .the sound of the name send chills through my spines. . . TRIUM  angry angry
when my phone got stolen i had to manage my friends used phone before i bought a new one, you coud catch aids from touching that phone it was fugly and dirty, if i have a call i will run out to pick it and i'd deep it inside my bad to create or read text
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by whiteroses(f): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
my dad was fortunate enough to use one of this bad boy before nigerians opened eye to any luxurious appliance and everybody wanted to touch it and place it by their cheeckgrin i think they call them cellular or something

Re: The Most Annoying Phone by whiteroses(f): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
^i think you can pull the antenna too grin
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by funmi2010: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
China Phone
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by seedord247(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2010
3510i
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by GOZILLA(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
charm :-x
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by mayrho(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2010
trium and one useless promotional motorola fone MTN used back in the day
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by HERO111: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
one stupid siemens, oh my God it was so annoying, AFter charging batteries for hours it shows battery full wen one call enters it screams battry empty, forcked fone angry
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2010
Benefon, cant remember the model.
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
Motorola L6! Freaking Annoying!
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by ujchief(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ericson whatever, that phone was a curse! Got cornerd by thieves one nite & it was stolen. That was the best thing a thief has ever done for me
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by Princeofilorin(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
my nokia N38 chinko grin even though it had tv,fm and everything
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by mohawkchic(f): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
~LG Chocolate KG800! That phone did me head in. . . overly sensitive keys even for a touch sensitive feature. . . the slightest wind will have  it doing a jiggy on its own,the screen went blank & the camera is crap!
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by PastorOla1: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
My Nokia 3310
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by joedar(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2010
for me, it's SE W205!
DAMN! THE fone is a curse to mobile devices
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by teeluv(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
trium, who ever designed the fone must be ,
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by PurestBoy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2010
Nokia N97 mini grin but I'm still using it
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by reindeer: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
samsung R22o aka blue face,
looking back, i hate the eerie blue light that comes from it angry
Re: The Most Annoying Phone by fender(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2010
mine was this sony ericsson G something.very useless crap. does not display acct balance, low battery life, the phone was just an error.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Of War On Google Play Store / I Wonder Why America Does Not Want This Product Outside Its Shores / Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.