Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him (3695 Views)

Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by gistembassy123: 5:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Godwin Onasedu is a rainmaker. He has the  ability to stop  rain from pouring down or to make the rain to pour down.

In this mini-documentary from Nduka Orjinmo of BBC Africa, Godwin’s abilities are put to the test.
And like magic, the old man shocked BBC...
All he did was to drink an alcoholic mixture, lit a candle and watch the rain pour ...

follow this link to watch the amazing video

https://www.gistembassy.com/this-man-claims-to-be-a-rainmakersee-how-he-shocked-bbc-africa-when-they-put-him-to-test/

Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by Cr7sBabe(f): 5:49am On Sep 12, 2018
Igbos and charms undecided
Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by bankyblue(m): 5:56am On Sep 12, 2018
He should try it in dry season.....lubbish

5 Likes

Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by Godswillu(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Very interesting
Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by osemoses1234(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
benni man

3 Likes

Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by cassidy1996(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2018
rain maker indeed
Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by SkengRay: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2018
Legend Igbo Amaka
Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by Chukazu: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
bankyblue:

They do it more in dry season...

2 Likes

Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
bankyblue:

These people are usually sought after during the dry season and it really works.
Instead of you to want to know how it works, you are calling it rubbish.
Typical African mindset, never curious for knowledge.

8 Likes

Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by bankyblue(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
sexybaby22:

These people are usually sought after during the dry season and it really works.

Oh knowledge! shocked
I don't want this type of knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by OkaiCorne(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ehen... I'm awaiting those who can use LOGIC and SCIENCE to explain this!
Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by meobizy(f): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2018
They should take him to the Sahara so he can turn it to a rainforest.
Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by JimmyCrow(m): 1:36am On Sep 13, 2018
OkaiCorne:
Ehen... I'm awaiting those who can use LOGIC and SCIENCE to explain this!
there's a cause to every effect......method to every madness.
Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by konfused: 4:33am On Sep 13, 2018
I have watched the video.

For those doubting Thomas, BBC came with a camera and all that just to get a proof and they caught every action on camera and you are still doubting...lol.

FYI, The Israelites do what is called weather seeding to cause rainfall, this is almost akin to it, though on a local level.
Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by OkaiCorne(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2018
JimmyCrow:
there's a cause to every effect......method to every madness.

That's why I'm waiting for a scientific and logical explanation for this...

1 Like

Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2018
OkaiCorne:

That's why I'm waiting for a scientific and logical explanation for this...

Don't wait, why not seek him out and test him yourself. The whites don't wait for knowledge, they seek it out so you too do likewise.

1 Like

Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by Acidosis(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2018
sexybaby22:

Well said dear
Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by Acidosis(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Just look at another lazy and unproductive youth devoid of knowledge.

That he's not Yoruba or Hausa doesn't make him Igbo, there are over 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Disgraceful people!
Re: This Man Claims To Be A Rainmaker.See How He Shocked BBC When They Tested Him by OkaiCorne(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2018
sexybaby22:

Don't wait, why not seek him out and test him yourself. The whites don't wait for knowledge, they seek it out so you too do likewise.

It seems you do not understand why I stated what I mentioned earlier...

There are certain people on nairaland who hide behind science and logic to claim that this is fake or fictional...

I'd like them to use the same science and logic to either prove this is false or explain how this happened

(1) (Reply)

Teni Is Dating Wizkid! / The Six And Seven Books Of Moses / Chioma Zeus Shares Pantless Photos In Raunchy Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.