Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) (30261 Views)

Femi Kuti & Son, Made Grammy Nominations Excites Afrobeat Singer (Photos) / Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card / Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by funmilade4real(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
i only respect dia father
fela
not these punk ass clowns
wtf
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by wink2015(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2018
The detailed story is not complete yet.

What made him not to join all this years?

What circumstances that made him what to join now?

Is it connected to the honour given to his father by the french President, Monsieur Macron?
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2018
Fela is yoruba but fought and died for what he belive in,as if he was from the blessed ss/se biafran.
So the saying,that there would always be an exception is true.
Although he was afonja,i like him.
Maybe it was because he stayed outside nigeria for most of his live,so thats why those afonja characteristicx departed from him.
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2018
Fela is yoruba but fought and died for what he belive in,as if he was from the blessed ss/se biafran.
So the saying,that there would always be an exception is true.
Although he was afonja,i like him.
Maybe it was because he stayed outside nigeria for most of his live,so thats why those afonja characteristicx departed from him.
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2018
yeyerolling:
We need more afrobeats abeg. Femi nd seun no dey try. Playing sorrow tear and blood right now

Like bigmanu u dey waka

U play afrobeats n u go into d underground spiritual....
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by category(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Please, no one should fall for this scam again. I tried it and that is how my N500 recharge card went into oblivion
Qdot85332:
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by sulaiman01(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Qdot85332:
scammer!!! please don't try it oooooo
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
I hope say he still joined weed smoking

And so?
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by docsamie: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2018
Lol...you ppl and stolen wealth mantra. E dey run belle las las.
Qdot85332:
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by cyrus1992(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2018
femi4:
you already have wizkid and davido.....abi afropop no be afrobeats

Bros, afropop different from afrobeats oo.
No be same same dem be.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2018
That man in the photo with Femi Kuti cannot be Made.
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by InTime(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2018
Gud 4 Him
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2018
majamajic:
nice one ,

I like Femi just for his new African shrine, whenever I visit there, I feel FREEDOM

Which kind yeye freedom na igbo you dey go smoke for there tongue
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by tunary(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2018
johnmattew:
as if u fine... if they check ur entire family, they might likely not see anyone that's is as beautiful as taribo west
LOL LMAO LWKMDFHO, hahahahahah. don't say what you not sure of Johnny, so anyone who refuses to post his or her pic on social media it means the person isn't good looking? Jesus Christ, you wan take laugh kee me for here.

See error

What you just typed up there is nothing but a total irony
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by goldenarrow: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2018
michael142:
Papa and pikin when dey kpoli together

Thumbs up for that meme.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by Chazzyboy: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2018
Turks:
I’m sure there must have been a huge fight about it. Father telling his son he doesn’t want this life for him yen yen yen..This might be how Power Season 5 plays out.

I see you Tariq!
Turik
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by Thojan(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Waoh!!! Nice one

Check my signature if you need money urgently
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by johnmattew: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2018
tunary:
LOL LMAO LWKMDFHO, hahahahahah. don't say what you not sure of Johnny, so anyone who refuses to post his or her pic on social media it means the person isn't good looking? Jesus Christ, you wan take laugh kee me for here.

See error

What you just typed up there is nothing but a total irony
no mind me jor... nairalanders too get mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by majamajic(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2018
ziddy:

Which kind yeye freedom na igbo you dey go smoke for there tongue
freedom of no harassment , while I sip my beer.
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by akdjr(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2018
Guy try listen to Seun. That guy is dope but our radio and media dont always promote his music. I have once call out Kennis Fm for not playing "Black woman" by Seun Kuti and they claim they only play trending music. Seun has sold out shows in Europe but u never get to know cos of our media choice of promotion.
femi4:
you already :-Xhave wizkid and davido.....abi afropop no be afrobeats
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by deebrain(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Shave the man's head and see 2pac resurrected.
Amen.
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by OlusegunAdedayo: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2018
angry
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by updatechange(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2018
johnshagb:
The fela kuti's resemblance is gradually fading away.

sad

Oga blike u never see Seun wella
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by johnshagb(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
updatechange:

Oga blike u never see Seun wella

Yes, Femi and Seun resemble Fela but can you say same for Femi's son?

Don't get it twisted.
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by mapet: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
But Made had been playing in the band since age....like 10.....
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2018
The guy just start music at this age
Re: Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) by lordpherow98(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2018
johnshagb:

Yes, Femi and Seun resemble Fela but can you say same for Femi's son?

Don't get it twisted.

U funny ooh
Me nor resemble my grand papa
And I sure say u sef nor even resemble ur grand papa too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Mercy Johnson / Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress / Niniola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.