Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Somebody Help Me With An Unlock Code For Nokia 1202 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Somebody Help Me With An Unlock Code For Nokia 1202 (2595 Views)

Nokia 1202-2 Security Code / Flashing Code For Nokia 1202,i Don't Know My Sercuity Code Again / Mtn Configuration Settings For Nokia 6233 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me With An Unlock Code For Nokia 1202 by slovely: 12:51am On Jul 03, 2010
Hello guys,
Could somebody please help me out with a code to unlock or how I can unlock a small NOKIA 1202. Somebody entered a wrong pin in the security setting of the phone and it now show: SIM CARD REJECTED.

Thank you all as you reply.
Re: Somebody Help Me With An Unlock Code For Nokia 1202 by shacuter: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2013
slovely: Hello guys,
Could somebody please help me out with a code to unlock or how I can unlock a small NOKIA 1202. Somebody entered a wrong pin in the security setting of the phone and it now show: SIM CARD REJECTED.

Thank you all as you reply.

Sim card rejected indicates that your phone is locked with your current network . Its not happened when you entered wrong pin inside your phone . Make sure that your phone accept other network sim cards. If no, you need to unlock it from your servcie provider or from any of the online vendors like Classicunlocking.com to unlock it . After unlocking your Nokia , you can use any other sim cards with it .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Crack On Sony Xperia Z Touch Screen / How To Fix Exit Factory Mode On Samsung Galaxy / Your Glo 100 Mb Gift!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.