Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Power Of Night Prayers (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Night Prayers (1) (330 Views)

Jerry Eze Morning Prayers 1 April 2022 NSPPD || New Month Declaration / Secrets Of Hannah's Prayers. (1) / 50 Secrets To Answers To Prayers (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Night Prayers (1) by Revadebola: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2018
THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS. (1).

You can pray anytime of the day and God answers prayers anytime.

But there seems to be more dramatic and spectacular things that take place in response to prayer over the night.

Most great men of God both in the Bible times and our times, pray more over the night.
They must have discovered the tremendous power of night prayers.

One hour prayer at night, is more powerful than 5 hours prayer during the day.

(1). A new transition takes place at night.
In God's creation of the earth in the book of Genesis chapter 1, the phrase, " and in the evening and in the morning were", was repeated six times.

When you pray at night, God begins a new phrase in your life.

Genesis 1:5 (KJV)
"And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Oh God, deliver me from excess sleep hindering my night prayer.
2. Holy Spirit teach me how to pray.
3. Father, grant me Your grace to be more prayerful.
4. Thank You Lord for Your mercies.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

G / Do You Know Beware Of Dogs Is From The Bible? / Find, Download And Read Free Christian Ebooks Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.