Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Acidrop don kill me o o o ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Acidrop don kill me o o o ! (4449 Views)

NEW FLASH Skydeep Don Born O O O / Catch Me O Facebook / Hey Seee Sugar Mumy Don Kill M E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2007
@ acidrop
how innocent are ? and who told you u're beautiful?
wait for compliment from guys like us to raise thumb up for u.
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by acidrop(f): 7:18am On May 06, 2007
noooooooo, datz wre u got it wrong, don't need 2 wait 4 anyone 2 give comment, they wait 4 me 2 come around, know what am saying  tongue

BTW which one are u in that pic undecided
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by omega25red(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2007
@ acid

i can see why all these guys are wilding out about you
you are cute in that picture of yours. Also, i was just wondering what it's like in Aussie i've never been cool
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by acidrop(f): 1:13am On May 07, 2007
tnx, aussie is alright, very comfortable, because there are fewer ppl here, they are put off because of the distance, lol
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2007
acidrop:

noooooooo, datz wre u got it wrong, don't need 2 wait 4 anyone 2 give comment, they wait 4 me 2 come around, know what am saying tongue

BTW which one are u in that pic undecided

i did not say you shouldn't recognize the work of God on you, but its more valuable when the compliment comes from guy or people
the first from your left.
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2007
acidrop:

tnx, aussie is alright, very comfortable, because there are fewer people here, they are put off because of the distance, lol

who are those that put off, i want to know wink
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by acidrop(f): 11:35am On May 07, 2007
adejumobi:

i did not say you shouldn't recognize the work of God on you, but its more valuable when the compliment comes from guy or people
the first from your left.

oooo no its not more valuable when it comes from guys, inshort it is more valuable when it comes from my girlfriends, rather than my boyfriends, cos they know nothing about girlz looks undecided

@ade, heapz of ppl, get turned off, because of the distance, my dad told my uncle 2 come and join us here, he like no, america is closer, trip from australia 2 9ja is not a day journey oooooooo
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2007
i never thot you could be online now, anyway am happy you are online.
who told you guys dont know anything about girls look, its a mistake i dont want you to make cos we know alot more than what you could imagine when it comes to girls look.
by the way i sent a mail to your box
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by chudy(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2007
yicob, are you always falling inlove with smone in naiaraland all the time. guy i think you need to be locked up with FAZE at psycholomental hospital. geeeee this is like grouse. men rmind me not to come too close to you with my babe, cos you might just fall in love with her too.
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by yicob(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2007
@ chudy,
simple english you cant write. you better go back to school tongue
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by Dvah(f): 6:50pm On May 07, 2007
yicob:

@ chudy,
simple english you can't write. you better go back to school tongue

Just when i was thinking u were no where to b found tongue
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2007
[quote ]
Just when i was thinking u were no where to b found tongue
[quote][/quote]
were you reffering to me or yicob? becos i was not missing and u didn't look very well am always beside u. grin
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by acidrop(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2007
oooooo. *love is on the air* tongue
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2007
@ acidrop
just whenever i thing i will a chance of chatting with you you just breeze out as u breezed in, hope there is no prolem? sad
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2007
am glad u are back, do u see the mails i sent to ur box?
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by Creamish(f): 11:53am On May 08, 2007
adejumobi:

were you reffering to me or yicob? because i was not missing and u didn't look very well am always beside u. grin

shocked I was refering to Acid + check ur side well well---no b me de there ooo undecided
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2007
@creamish
i dont understand you, are you d same person as D-vah? plz explain
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by olat2k(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2007
Oro ifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,You kids of this dayzzz gone re the days before jubilee war taliking about early 50sssssssss with the likes of fatai rollin dollars (Ni orita gbamongeee)keep it up its intresting. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2007
olat2k:

Oro ifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,You kids of this dayzzz gone re the days before jubilee war taliking about early 50sssssssss with the likes of fatai rollin dollars (Ni orita gbamongeee)keep it up its intresting. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
are u that old he--ya grin
what are u doing now, hope your spec wont break gazing too much on the screen
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by Creamish(f): 12:41pm On May 08, 2007
adejumobi:

@creamish
i don't understand you, are you d same person as D-vah? plz explain

Yes--do i have to explain maself everytime? Got banned and came in as D-vah---now im back cheesy
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2007
am sorry, i dont know, you are welcome back smiley
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by Creamish(f): 5:22pm On May 08, 2007
Its aight kiss
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by acidrop(f): 12:58am On May 09, 2007
whose looking 4 me, @ade, yess, i found the emails, the ecard is lovely tnx smiley
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2007
@ acidrop
its that all u are going to say?[color=#000099][/color] you do not reply my mail. am still waiting for the answers to the questions i asked you.
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by Creamish(f): 11:41am On May 09, 2007
Adejumobi------watch ur speedlimit oooo---- u don de overtake Yicob wey post dis thread! grin
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2007
@ creamish
am a special mashall, i will not over speed.
anyway thanks for the advice but be rest assured that there is nothing so no cost for alarm wink
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by Creamish(f): 3:47pm On May 09, 2007
There is nuttn eh?---with d persistent "i mail u - u mail me" gist wey una 2 dey discuss----nwayz, i was just saying my observation tongue
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2007
cant someone send you a mail thru ur box, and when he feel u are not replying, try to get to u thru where u are always found.
your observation is good but we've not been discussing anything yet.
anyway thanks once again (my moderator) smiley
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by Kenecee(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2007
Yicob dont u think u're day-dreaming.Anyway just keep ur hope alive
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by Creamish(f): 6:26pm On May 10, 2007
d matter don pass Yicob own ooo---na 'dejumobi be ebeano! grin
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by acidrop(f): 3:08am On May 11, 2007
adejumobi:

@ acidrop
its that all u are going to say?[color=#000099][/color] you do not reply my mail. am still waiting for the answers to the questions i asked you.

what do u want me 2 say nw, u asked me if my day was good, i said yes, it is always good xcept for the day i stop answering my name, which will neva happen grin
Re: Acidrop don kill me o o o ! by adejumobi(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2007
which mean u do not get my first mail b4 the e-card, i will send send it again and plz give me sincere answer. sad

@creamish
i know u're on the bench watching, dont say anything yet wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed For 2020/2021 Marriage. / Abagworo! Abagworo!! We Are Now At The Genesis Place In GRA, PH / HIV Dating Forum By Sofisexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.