Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) (53634 Views)

2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders / 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2018
;D1
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by originals1(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2018
Meanwhile the president of one country is there travelling upandan

Anyway, check my signature if you're interested in buying an instagram account...wink
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by simplesearch: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2018
If Ambode is not allowed to re-contest Otedola has a better chance to win under PDP, this may spell the end of Tinubu's dynasty and political hold in Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Sannisege: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2018
PurestBoy:
Tinubu has truly held Lagos to ransom. If only Fashola and Ambode are bold enough to expose him for all his fraud.
So Ambode and Fashola no get fraud too?

5 Likes

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by deboysben(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2018
NgeneUkwu Ewu will always be NgeneUkwu ewu she sees truth and turn it upside down for it to become lie
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Centcanada: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2018
Wooooo to God fatherism, woooo to Tunubu and his followers and wooooo to APC because PDP will emerged soon. I love Ambode. I love Otodola as the next governor if APC misbehave.
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Sarkin: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

You are a fraud. You copied verbatim from Thisday Newspapers and changed the headline while affixing your blog as the source. Mods should be careful, the way plagiarism is given a freeway here.
ipob criminals arw desperate.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Mmlanrehh(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Outside all this, I think Tinubu only needs to renew another agreement with the Gov that why all this things are happening
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by adigun27: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2018
so sad if amobode not given d chance
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Sannisege: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2018
vandersta:

I wish they can but they won't... Ambode should just port to pdp straight and fasholaa should support him lobatan
And he will still lose.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Corrinthians(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2018
PDP has been supplied sufficient ammo to ramp up their propaganda against APC in Lagos state. angry
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Corrinthians(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Mmlanrehh:
Outside all this, I think Tinubu only needs to renew another agreement with the Gov that why all this things are happening
Remember we had a similar situation with Fashola in his second term bid. In the end, it was resolved amicably.

PDP should wipe Lagos off their wish list. It's a candid advice.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by SachaBastien(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu propped up a man who is not weak as governor and expects him to always kowtow? Thinubu was able to check Fashola as he was malleable.
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Glink2018(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Awoo88:

They can't. They were part of tinubu corruption from. day one

But God can...
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Eddisboi(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Jide Sanwolu for Governor
Vote Jide Sanwolu for a better Lagos
Eko O ni Baje

Like For Ambode
Share for Jide Sanwolu
We no sabi am,if ambode should go to another party or form is own party we lagosian's will vote him in..

5 Likes

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by idris4eva(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu will sha die one day sha
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Mmlanrehh(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Remember we had a similar situation with Fashola in his second term bid. In the end, it was resolved amicably.

PDP should wipe Lagos off their wish list. It's a candid advice.

It nice to say PDP should wioe Lagos of their wish list. but the truth be told if Jagaban decides to play the wrong card, he will have him self to blame I can tell you he will have to contend with Ambode, Otedola and Fashola behind the mask
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by micfred(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2018
whether Tinubu like it or not, Ambode will still enter because he has delivered excellently most especially in the Lagos mainland. only one man cannot continue to hold the entire state to Ransom.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by shoprite: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2018
PurestBoy:
Tinubu has truly held Lagos to ransom. If only Fashola and Ambode are bold enough to expose him for all his fraud.

No be who clean dey expose person wey dirty? Bros . . .all of them dey wine & dine together . . .no saint !

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Zimmermann(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu is growing into an invasive cancer in Lagos state politics
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by maestroferdi: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

You are a fraud. You copied verbatim from Thisday Newspapers and changed the headline while affixing your blog as the source. Mods should be careful, the way plagiarism is given a freeway here.
Dumb ...

We thought you would have contradicted the story.

The last time I checked you were not working for Thisday Newspapers...

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Corrinthians(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

It nice to say PDP should wioe Lagos of their wish list. but the truth be told if Jagaban decides to play the wrong card, he will have him self to blame I can tell you he will have to contend with Ambode, Otedola and Fashola behind the mask
What ever it is, I just don't fancy the news coming outta Lagos. They should resolve whatever differences they have, and FAST!

We can't afford a divided Lagos, not now not EVER!

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by agabusta: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

You should have put the link to the Thisday report with your comment, for us to see for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Corrinthians(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2018
Lagos rules, others follow!

See Lagos thread with folks viewing as though Madrid is playing Juventus. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2018
agabusta:

You should have put the link to the Thisday report with your comment, for us to see for ourselves.

The report made front page this morning.
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by King44(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Eko O ni Baje

Like For Ambode
Share for Jide Sanwolu
this sanwo abi watin them call am looks hungry, tinubu should leave Lagos for the present and future governors to run the state, when he, Tinubu was governor thoses agencies did not function and Lagos as a whole looked like 'dump yard' but fashola came changed the face of Lagos around and ambode continued from where fashola stopped, it was not tinubu's doing besides tinubu should call his first born Akeredolu to other Ondo state is retrogressing and people in that state are regretting, that self centered man should mind his business and stop poke nosing. If APC makes the mistake of putting out samwo against otedola in the next election bet it APC is own don done be that, chack the statistic of the votes that brought ambode to power compared the the pdp candidate that yea it was a slight win for Ambo and that slight win was secured because fashola performed well n he also supported Ambode mark my words

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
What ever it is, I just don't fancy the news coming outta Lagos. They should resolve whatever differences they have, and FAST!

We can't afford a divided Lagos, not now not EVER!

If you a Lagos base, I want to take u down memory lane in the last election. In Mushin constituency , Kako Aree who lost the HOR tickets to Tinubu boy decamped from APC to Accord and sincerely still won that election with good numbers . If Tinubu still plays a wrong card in Lagos he will not only loss Lagos but will loss even at the Central cos Bubu might just use and dump him

6 Likes

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Ochoiho: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2018
If Ambode is out, Otedola must win, end to Tinubu's hold to Lagos State

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2018
ARRANT BULL CRAP!

based on his ABOVE AVERAGE PERFORMANCE,
I'll vote ambode anyday, irrespective of the party he choses to run!
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2018
ARRANT BULL CRAP!

based on his ABOVE AVERAGE PERFORMANCE,
I'll vote ambode anyday, irrespective of the party he choses to run!
Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by neonly: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Jide Sanwolu is better than Ambode
Jide Sanwolu man of the people
Eko O ni Baje

Like For Ambode
Share for Jide Sanwolu

Dis Jide guy go wick ooooo

Re: 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2018
kingthreat:
Transportation should be run by the private sector. Tinubu was right on that.

you are not getting the gist. Who is private sector? or don't you know the private sector tinubu believes in this the one owned by him and his croonies?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.