Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian Man Wills 20% Of All He Has To His Cat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Wills 20% Of All He Has To His Cat (360 Views)

Whatever Allah Wills Shall Come To Pass, Whether Anybody Approves It Or Not - Be / Karl Lagerfeld The Late Celebrity Signs In €178M ($200M/£153) Fortune To His Cat / OMG!! See Man Who Quit His Job And Sells Everything Just To Travel With His Cat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Wills 20% Of All He Has To His Cat by Dockaysworld: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2018
A Nigerian man, habibu mu’aza yahaya, who hails from kano state has willed 20 percent of all he has to his cat ‘sweety’, bbc reports.

According to habibu, the major issue bothering his mind is how sweety would not suffer should he die.

“I have already drafted out my will, and i have given sweety 20% of everything i have, my prayer is that they execute my wish”, he said.

Watch video:https://www.instagram.com/p/BnneBocgSWC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hu01y3owhqtw

Source;https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/12/nigerian-man-wills-20-cat/

Re: Nigerian Man Wills 20% Of All He Has To His Cat by Yambee: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2018
Good progress.

I see a light in the tunnel now that they are willing things to cats,instead of only cows.

There is progress in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Wills 20% Of All He Has To His Cat by PurestBoy(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2018
Lol, that's if his village people will not kill the cat before his death

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wills 20% Of All He Has To His Cat by Yambee: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44 farano

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire’s Daughter, DJ Cuppy & Another Nigerian Billionaire’s Daughter Kiss / Osagie Alonge Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Craves For One Night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.