Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,235 members, 7,842,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

My Take On PDP Presidential Aspirants: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On PDP Presidential Aspirants: (276 Views)

Peter Obi Speaks On PDP-APC Clash At Dei-Dei Market / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On PDP Presidential Aspirants: by Elbinawi: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2018
My Take on PDP Presidential Aspirants:

A Journalist called me this mourning and asked me what is my take about PDP Presidential aspirants? PDP is the leading opposition party in Nigeria. I answered him that I will write something about that InshaAllah!

My Take:

Some months back even before Sokoto state Governor @AWTambuwal defected to the PDP, my brother and Friend, @adeyanjudeji, told us that River state Governor Wike and PDP chairman @UcheSecondus promised Tambuwal the PDP presidential ticket.

It will suicidal for PDP to give Tambuwal the presidential ticket as Tambuwal has no grassroot Support even in Sokoto. Tambuwal can not get one-fifth of the votes in Sokoto against Buhari. And Tambuwal is one of the 5 Northern Governors recruited by the Saudi regime to execute it #ShiaGenocide agenda in Nigeria.

Former Vice President Atiku desperately wanted to rule but he does not have Grassroot support. The biggest mistake Atiku made in his political career is his failure to cultivate the common man. Building a University for children of the elites was a blunder. How many votes do the elites have? Buhari will defeat Atiku in Adamawa state.

Makarfi is a good person that I respect but his political base is weak. He has good Leadership qualities of building bridges and a good dispenser of good governance but his grassroot support is weak.

Senate President Saraki is a great politician and good tactician but his political base is only Kwara state. Saraki should have extended his tentacles and network to the Middle Belt region as the Senate President but he failed to do so.

David Mark and Jonah Jang are only pretenders. They are not Presidential materials. As Senators what are their achievements? One of them is working for Buhari.

Among all PDP presidential aspirants, former Governor of Kano state, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has the biggest Political base and massive grassroot support. Buhari got 2 million votes in Kano state during the 2015 elections. Kwankwaso can take half of these votes from him. Kwankwaso can weaken Buhari advantage in the North West and North East. Defeat Buhari in the Middle Belt region and defeat him in Southern Nigeria.

Buhari and gang sponsorship of Murderous Herdsmen that were on rampage slaughtering innocent Nigerians made them unattractive to Christian voters of Northern Nigeria.

Buhari will not get 25% of votes in the South South and South East states. In the South West, Tinubu is desperate to succeed Buhari either via VP Osinbajo (since Buhari is sick) or in 2023 if Buhari survived till then. Among the 6 Nigerian regions, South West is the biggest Beneficiary of the Buhari presidency but the most votes Buhari can get there is half of the total votes.

The key of PDP winning the 2019 presidential election is that they must cut Buhari advantage in the North West and North East. The fraudulent myth of integrity around Buhari has been broken by his own actions and Inactions. Today Nigeria is the poverty capital of the whole world, all thanks to Buhari. The era when the Northern poor thinks Buhari will improve their condition is over. Today the name "Buhari" is synonymous with hunger, poverty, senseless killings and massacres and unemployment.

On a final note, there was no time that Nigeria is divided like today under Buhari. Nigeria today need a leader that can build bridges, heal wounds and unite broken hearts. Buhari does not have this capacity as he is a Bloodthirsty Wahhabi savage with a #BokoHaram heart and mindset.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com

Re: My Take On PDP Presidential Aspirants: by uwa1(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Elbinawi:

Among all PDP presidential aspirants, former Governor of Kano state, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has the biggest Political base and massive grassroot support. Buhari got 2 million votes in Kano state during the 2015 elections. Kwankwaso can take half of these votes from him. Kwankwaso can weaken Buhari advantage in the North West and North East. Defeat Buhari in the Middle Belt region and defeat him in Southern Nigeria.

This I strongly doubt this... Kwankwaso base in Kano state have been weakened by the current Governor... He can't even return to Kano state... I strongly believe in the likes of Saraki, Atiku, etc...
Re: My Take On PDP Presidential Aspirants: by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2018
Nice write up

(1) (Reply)

Visa Violation: FG Orders Deportation Of 38 Indians, Koreans / Governor Emmanuel Carpets Apc, Nddc's Abysmal Showing In Akwa Ibom / 2019: Mimiko Joins Presidential Race With Promising Long Declaration Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.