Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Kenyan Teacher Rapes 9-yr-old Pupil, Infects Her With STD (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Teacher Rapes 9-yr-old Pupil, Infects Her With STD (Photo) (337 Views)

Body Of Missing Kenyan Teacher Found Buried Inside Concrete Coffin In His House / Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) / Head-Teacher Rapes 10-Year-Old Pupil, Infects Her With STD In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Teacher Rapes 9-yr-old Pupil, Infects Her With STD (Photo) by tstx(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Charles Ndung’u has been founding guilty of defiling a 9-year old Standard one pupil after the prosecution substantiates his guilt.

Ndung’u who teaches Standard seven and Standard eight pupils at Tumaini Primary School, in Mirangine sub-county, Nyandarua committed the offence on July 27, 2014 at his Mirangine gone.
On the infamy, the victim said, “My brother and I were delivering vegetables to the teacher’s house.”

She continues that, “my brother left the house and the teacher, who looked drunk, dragged me, took me to his room undressed me, and defiled me. I screamed and a neighbour came to rescue me.”

Upon assessment, the expert witness, a Doctor verified sufficient evidence of penetration after he confirmed the girl suffered injuries and bruises.

Shockingly, the doctor also confirmed that she also tested positive for a sexually transmitted disease.

He has since been sentenced to life in prison.

Read Also: 10 Issues The Girl Child Faces In Africa Today

source=> https://opera.pulse.ng/gist/metro/man-rapes-9-year-old-infects-her-with-std-sentenced-to-life-id8839732.html

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Factory In Ondo State Destroying Goods And Equipment Worth N100m / No Regrets,i Can Kidnap My Own Child For Money -female Kidnapper / CNN Reveals Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.