Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister (9043 Views)

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) / LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Hopebringer: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
After 3 yeasr ?

Useless stupid fellows

You will not get even 1 vote in South south

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by AceRoyal: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
The road linking Ogwashi-ukwu, to Egbudu-Akah(My place ), to Ekuku Agbor of Delta State is a mess and like a partway to forest..My people has been deprived the dividend of Democracy since the inception of Delta State..No road ,no water,no Electricity ;and this is a place that once produced the longest lasting king in the world(Obi Alfred okolie)..The Government of Delta State under the leadership of H/E Dr.Ifeanyi Okowa should do something about this..My people are passing through hell in transporting human and other resources in-and-out of the communities listed above...

Okowa is from Agbor, you guys should hold him accountable!
Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Indigent of that place are about to be scammed once again by APC and buhari for 2019 votes.

After 2019 elections so called cleanup will be suspended once again.

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
another scam

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by yazach: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Even Jonathan the IPOB hero who is from the area refused to clean the land.

May Allah bless my president Buhari
Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by fasterwell(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Clean up way that short devil go snap pictures then wan resume again cheesy

The way some of u reason badffles me

If the minister had not stated the stage they are now in the process to cleanse Ogoniland, would u have known that the govt were still working on the clean up thing?
Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by BigBizzy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
hahahaha shameless people. . .

first it was giving osun illegal secret bailout....now rivers state?

as a resident of rivers state, I've been asking myself how APC will come and campaign here. . . not one single project or even acting as if the rivers people are part of Nigeria. Amaechi is TP minister, still nothing...go to the airport that they claim is for federal - shameful. All they do here is make noise upon noise. No wonder their party chairman here was caught red handed printing electoral materials but federal might saved him.

I have said this before in their platforms and even posts here, until Nigerians begin to kick out decamped politicians, certificate less politicians, etc then we are not safe.

how can one bring a child in a country like this? its heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
yazach:
Even Jonathan the IPOB hero who is from the area refused to clean the land.

May Allah bless my president Buhari

Was Jonathan IPOB President

Jonathan that was busy developing the north and Yoruba(Nigeria) trying hard to pleased the north and Yoruba with infrastructures?

Anyways. Friday 14th September is a general strike Sit-At-Home in United States of Biafra.

Buy whatever you need before or after friday. We shutting down everywhere on Friday the 14th.
Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by themanderon: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Few months to elections? These guys must think all Nigerians are as foolish as their followers.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by tete7000(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
The whole ogoni land's clean up was set up to spite Jonathan administration and makes Buhari looks like he loves the niger delta more than Jonathan. No concrete intention to do anything good, only propaganda. That is why after over two years, they are still saying they will start in Decemeber. The gimmicks is all to win election now. Buhari government is built on quick sand of lies,deceit and propaganda. Nothing good can come out of this administration.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by bejeria101(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Apc film trick.

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Believe this at your peril... If you take Nigeria politician serious, you are on long thing..
They make everything look like they're doing us Nigerians favour

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by honestivo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
The present government is even better than the government of a Niger delta Man for this cleanup
Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Didcot: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bastar...ds
This was meant to have started last year when they visited the site with so much fanfare, at the time when Amina Mohammed was still at the helm.
Bloody liars.. APC is a total failure, an administration built on lies, incompetence and propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by automatix: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
fernandez1:
Propaganda government.....if wishes come true...... We need to get rid of all these recycling politicians...... Both apc and pdp have failed the citizens.... But sadly the youth will be hiding behind keyboard typing jaguns....has if election is won on social media.
I am just telling my friend now that the best way to kill them is gas them with colorless and odorless but poisonous gas.
Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by fernandez1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
It's just sad that Nigerians ain't radical.

automatix:
I am just telling my friend now that the best way to kill them is gas them with colorless and odorless but poisonous gas.
Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by uuzba(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
In Nnamdi Kanus voice MONKEYS AND BABOONS WILL BELIEVE IT

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by truthstands01: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Scam! Election is February and you want to start cleanup in December. Evil and deceitful government. The blood of the innocent slaughtered in the middle belt will hunt this government forever.

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Firefire(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
I laugh in Buhary mother's tongue. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by taretoofine(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
baliyubla:
FG to also finish second Niger Bridge, Revive economy, employ millions, reduce poverty, increase Minimum wage, capture Shekau, Rescue Leah.
mtchewww , are these achievements? No wonder other countries don see us finish!
Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by lagosrd: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Once bitten.... Twice shy.
Niger delta no de carry last
No dey goc am two times.
Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by dahnimoh(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
All na politics.

Immediately after election, everything will be abandoned.
After all he won't go for third term

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Optional09: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Who cares at this hour

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Almaiga: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
President Buhari doing in 3 years, what PDP couldn't do in 16 years.

Sai Baba!!!

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by mbos: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bibors:
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Everyday you will start cleaning next month, set to start, will soon start.
Now election is by the corner, you are starting again by December.
Hyprep was supposed to have started this project over 4 years ago.

Shame on Avengers for negociating for the bougiousie after which they ceased hostilities to the detriment of the Protectorates who keep drinking contaminated water, cannot farm nor fish while their wealth was speedily used to build a dry port in the North with lots of resources wasted on oil exploration in the Chad basin.

STOP THEM FROM USING YOUR BRAIN
FULL SUPPORT FOR BIAFRA

IS ALL WE WANT

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by yazach: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jolar101:

Was Jonathan IPOB President

Jonathan that was busy developing the north and Yoruba(Nigeria) trying hard to pleased the north and Yoruba with infrastructures?

Anyways. Friday 14th September is a general strike Sit-At-Home in United States of Biafra.

Buy whatever you need before or after friday. We shutting down everywhere on Friday the 14th.

United States of Biafra no more IPOB
Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Naija2mumu(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bibors:
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Everyday you will start cleaning next month, set to start, will soon start.
Now election is by the corner, you are starting again by December.
Hyprep was supposed to have started this project over 4 years ago.

Shame on Avengers for negociating for the bougiousie after which they ceased hostilities to the detriment of the Protectorates who keep drinking contaminated water, cannot farm nor fish while their wealth was speedily used to build a dry port in the North with lots of resources wasted on oil exploration in the Chad basin.
i surprise o. I think say ogoni clean will be finished by December.
Na so one of my corper colllegue want die for buhari cos of ogoni clean up

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by kerry57: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Liars, can u remember how many months now that the former minister, Mrs Mohammed now in UN went to Ogoni land with osibanjo to flag off the cleaning? U are going to start by December to deceive TGE gullibles ahead of the election abi? Sick govt, we aren't fools. Abacha, Ibb, obasanjo, Jonathan govts messed up with the cleaning of Ogoni and still this govt is still playing games with it. Karma will catch up with u all.

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by ocelot2006(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
These clowns are not serious. After 3+ years all because of forthcoming elections? Fools.

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Yankee101: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol. Near elections then abandon after winning? Naija sha

1 Like

Re: FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister by Atigba: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
May Ogun kill Buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are The Hausas? / An Ibo Call Jaja Opobo became King Opobo(ikot Abasi) Ibibio control akwa ibom / What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.