Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,360 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet (4710 Views)

Miss K Bare Butt In See-Through Skirt At 'Compatible' Movie Premiere / Maheeda Shares Toilet Selfie (Photo) / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by made4naija(f): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Nigerian nudist and singer, Maheeda, took to her Instagram story to post a photo of her bare butt as she took a poo in her toilet.

She also shared another photo of herself flaunting curvy behind in a black thong and pink skimpy singlet.

See more photos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/maheeda-shows-off-her-bare-butt-as-she-takes-a-poo-in-her-toilet/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by neonly: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by thesicilian: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2018
OP you are sick for posting this here.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by fynlola: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2018
ehn
Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by Tamarapetty(f): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2018
So wetin make we do??
Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by itspzpics(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
U try
Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by jesmond3945: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
op you are a fool

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by SAMBARRY: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
So why didn't she snap the contents of what she expelled from her body into the toilet. Mad girl

Jobless op

See news. Mods you people are really very stupid
Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by FoxyFlow(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
I wan ask of vaseline but e no go gimme the required friction. Someone should pass me super glue, I want to ejaculate explosively!!!
Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by kushercain: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Op you still dey call mods for this useless post

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Those abusing op, excuse me, what were you expecting to see when you clicked on this thread, a priest and nun?? Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by made4naija(f): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by franklingud(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Put my panties on your nose

And smell heaven on earth

Doing my shit

Yeye girl
Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Weyrey
Re: Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Takes A Poo In Her Toilet by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Seun should be banned for promoting nudity

(1) (Reply)

Davido Blast MTV Base VJ Ehiz On Twitter (screenshot) / It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) / Popular Nollywood Actress Gets Luxurious Car Gift From Boyfriend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.