Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Beverly Nwosu: Why Hating Something We Applaud? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Nwosu: Why Hating Something We Applaud? (260 Views)

“you Start Hating Something You Love So Much Because You Couldn’t Have It” Ebuka / I Am Sexier Than 90% Of You All- Bobrisky Tells Hating Female Fans / Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Nwosu: Why Hating Something We Applaud? by mrnwas(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2018
I see comments Criticising someone trying so hard not to be a lazy youth!

People watched "#Brymo's Heya and called him all sort of names for creatively trying to portray what ignorance does to the human race.

Now the same you, you and you condemning this model will watch and applaud your favorite movie stars when then dress like a reverend, Pope, Nun just to infiltrate a territory or mall or bank and kill or release a weapon of mass destruction.

And then I ask, what's the difference?

She's paid for this shot, the movie star hailed and applaud for wearing the same costume to cause mayhem was paid also.

Why the hate?

Note: My mum is a catholic, km surrounded by catholics and I still go there Sometimes to worship my chi!

©MrPinner 2018

(1) (Reply)

I’m Single And Not Dating Leo – Cee-c / Follow These Steps To Apply For Guinness World Records. / NBA Discussion Series Entertainment Business And Law Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.