Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC (13074 Views)

N1.3 Trillion: 'Nigeria More Corrupt Now Than During My 5-Year Term' - Jonathan / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by okekefabi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yes I agree with you, no more corrupt minded persons in APC because your Chief of staff Abba Kyari who is accused of collecting bribe of N29m., your ex SGF Barbachir Lawal who cut grass with N250m,Maina, Daura the ex DSS boss, Malami your AGF, your finance minister and co have all left APC.

Rubbish! When all these people I mentioned here leave APC I will take you serious and will know you are saying the truth
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by Ironlion1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
So Amaechi, Tinubu is not corrupt?
You are corruption itself.
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by galaxy2020(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
LIFELESS statement....
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by Burgerlomo: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
cool

Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by Jabioro: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Baba should stop all these childish speech, he should face front..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by BigBizzy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
according to them, everyone is corrupt except buhari and his small co-lifeless minds
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by quinox947: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Something tells me that Buhari is not sincere with himself and Nigerians. What a stupid comment from a president! Between May 29, 2015 and now can he boldly say all his appointees are pious?
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by emmyN(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yes baba, Tinubu is a saint
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by lagosrd: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
What of the curript minded ones your party is currently recruiting from the allegedly currupt party.
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
So there was corrupt-minded people in the party before? Indirectly saying they all defected to another party
gringringrin

Put your trust on this party at your own heart attack
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by Lomprico2: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Buhari is a fool!
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
...the usual dumb story for cows!
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by me69: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Corrupt minded persons Akpabio and co are probably laughing right now.

If the man has integrity why not say he will pay half or some percentage at least, but he expects does that struggle on a daily basis to also provide for him?
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by foreshore(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
ijustdey:

•Receives nomination forms from shadowy group

•Adopted as presidential candidate by party

•Another group donates N56.8m to campaign

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/12/buhari-no-more-corrupt-minded-persons-in-apc/?amp

I just confirmed now that this man is really sick!!!
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by FemolasticA: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
issaright
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by Cantonese: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
How else can you describe corruption? A group of individuals purchase the presidential normination for our 'corruption fighting' president at 45 million naira and he happily receives. Listen bro 'and thou shall take no gift: for the gift blindeth the wise and perverteth the words if the righteous'. Clearly everyone this is called BRIBE. Having collected the bribe he goes ahead to tell us that corrupt people are no longer in his party, APC. Oh so he knew the he had corrupt people in APC? Clearly then he knew them! He used them to become the president, protected them while he hounded perceived 'corrupt persons' in the PDP. Can this president prove to us that between him and his children in the last 3.5 years they have not amassed wealth? His frequent junketting around the world in the name of health check up, etc, allows him to receive huge amounts in estacodes. Does he need to touch his salary? His food, drinks, light and welfare are part of the budget for the villa. How was he able to pay university fees for his children in the UK? Nothing comes free in politics. It is rub my back and I rub your own. Can he prove to us that he will not favour the group that bought his form with appointments and contracts? Surely those who bought the form expect something in return from him. Clearly this is corruption. In jerking up the price of the form to 45 million, has he not supported APC to exclude the youths and others who cannot afford the high cost of the form? He has been guaranteed no competition. Is that fair considering his so called stand against looting and corruption? If he has not played politics of exclusion why has he accepted that the price of the form remain at that astronomical amount? How many hopefuls in APC can buy that form at that rate? Change truly should begin with the president. This pretence by the president and El Rufai of not being able to buy their nomination forms should be told to those they daily bewitch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by evansjeff(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
ronaldbecky:
how old r u?

you will keep weeping for the next five years, till 2013. I pity you in advance.
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by tete7000(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
GODSBEAUTY:
Bubu don’t ever forget that in every 12 Apostles there’s Judas ... grin

Is Buhari a Christian or a jihadist? This your question self.
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by earnvest: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by bedspread: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
[s]
jos945:
yeah true talk buhari. on like pdp with all corrupt minded people
[/s]
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by Yancy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Baba hope you have not started smoking that shit with Lie Mohammed cool

Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by DonMekino(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wen u add senseless and Truthless to lifeless.... That's a triple tragedy
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by arrestdarrester: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
GMB is za hawtest and smokiest comedian! This is the Joke of the Millennium. Basket Mouth, Okey Bakassi, I go dye et al make una go retire
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by themanderon: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
More like a party of patriotic criminals.
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by Cityguy: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Baba, sorry to say. You are out of touch with reality.
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by wakeupafricanyo: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
LIFELESS
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by mrkings84(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
The Lord will deliver us from this wicked and untruthful government
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by mrkings84(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
tete7000:

Is Buhari a Christian or a jihadist? This your question self.

Has Islam rejected him...?
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by austinkeyz1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
jos945:
yeah true talk buhari. on like pdp with all corrupt minded people

Too bad... Nobody liked this thrash
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by Grayxme: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
I agree with the fact that the APC has the highest number of people with integrity in this country, The leadership has been able to introduce policies that will help control corrupt practices in the party, I appreciate the fact that they where able to introduce a direct primary to help bring the candidates to the people.
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by gracedarwin08: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
I Think mr president must be mentally derange for saying that. Meaning Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Godswill Akpabio, Adam Oshiomhole and Rotimi Amaechi are all saint right. We cant be deceived any more. We have known all your tricks and deceit.
Re: Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC by fanzine(f): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
95% OF YOUR CABINET ARE CORRUPT MR PRESIDENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Govt Is Provoking Fresh Insurgency With El-zakzaky And Shi'ites -falana / Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.