Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Get Info On Unizik Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Info On Unizik Post Ume (928 Views)

Unizik Postpones Matriculation Until January - Information/News on UNIZIK / Need Info On Unizik Direct Entry Exam. / Pls I Need Information On Unizik Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Info On Unizik Post Ume by zro4lyfe: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2010
Hello fellow jambites, for those of you who choose unizik as their 1st choice and scored above 200. The form will be out on sale next week veribly by monday. As for the price, i dont know now but you will be updated soon oncd its out.
If you are far from awka and dont have any friends or relatives here, just contact me on my mobile below, i will arrang a nice & safe place for you and also the past post ume question paper is on sale too at a low price.
Beware of naija bad boys here at nairaland. Contact me anytime to get info and be guilded properly.
Wish you all success.
Regards
zro

The form is out now and its being sold for 1000 inside the school premises but you can also get it from any bank within awka.
The date of of the exam is from 20th july to 22nd july. Here is the time table and venue for the exam below.
20th july,
Arts: Utility building
Education: Mph(Multy purpose hall.
Evironmental: Bakasi.
Law: law faculty.
Engineer: Management science.

21st july.
Health & basic medicine:Utility hall.
Medicine: Law faculty & auditorium.
Natural sciences: Management hall.
Pharmacy: Evironmental management.

22nd july.
Management: management.
Banking & finance: Art & Multy purpose hall(MPH).
Public admin & marketing: Art & mph.
Mass com. & social science: law faculty & auditorium.
Political science: utility hall & environmental.

Those are the various venues/centres for the exams. The past questions are available and also accommodations at safe place.
Also i will advice that you get the form on time because there is a great queue here at the banks.
Anyone is free to contact me via my mobile number above. Please no flashing because i wont call you.

Get the form and past questions on time so you can prepare and study hard and as you burn the mid night candle, God will see you through, Amen.
For those of you that are far from awka, call me and i will be sincere with my words. NO GAME.
Zro
Re: Get Info On Unizik Post Ume by zro4lyfe: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
I have just updated my thread on the forum, stay in touch

(1) (Reply)

Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools / Studying Medicine Outside Nigeria / Uniport Post Ume Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.