Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song (1766 Views)

Ondo 2020: Yahaya Bello Chants War Song Despite US Sanction - Video / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song / War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by fineboynl(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
I was shock today when I heard the sound of war song and military alarm convoy movement all over Enugu, the eastern heartland. and I thought the war has began and the Biafra and the federal government have declared the war already.

I rush out to check them out and saw that the solders chanting the war song are of the northern extraction. a full flagged intimidation and oppression of the people of southeast. but to be sincere with you guys we are not in the military regime and the IPOB contest is still a civil case, and ipob have not declared war. why the deployment of solders to a people who have declared a Sit at Home 14 September.

this are clear case of tyrant and abuse of federal power.

who is fighting the war? and why they were singing the song, blowing alarms and beating their military vehicle to make the noise disturbing the cities.

I couldn't snap them because I don't want them to intimidate or seized my phone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
In Enugu ryt?

1 Like

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by SolutionMee: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
cheesy
That's God's miraculous way of working. He's busy answering our prayers everyday. One day, the military will completely take over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by Sarkin: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Stop propaganda and exaggeration. Also stop wailing.
Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by dheilaw1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
you should have called other foolish chest beaters who said there's going to be war if nnamdiot cownu was arrested to face the military nah.. dare Nigeria military this time and have your entire generation wiped out the way obj did to Odi.... Buhari ain't Gowon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by resurgent2019: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Igbos can as well be crushed. They hate everybody.

I used to pity them but no more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

No more igbo wife for u or any of ur brodas.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by superlightning: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

You wish. Your pity and hate are inconsequential to us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by resurgent2019: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

No more igbo wife for u or any of ur brodas.

Sod off.

2nd class citizen.

Most Yorubas want you gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

Sod off.

2nd class citizen.

Lolzzz....see obsession.

If not for the igbo wife of ondo state governor.....i would lay a curse on u.....butt no Igbos has almost 45% stake. In ondo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by EmirAbj: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
@OP, Which Area For Enugu?
Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by infinitethrust: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
EmirAbj:
@OP, Which Area For Enugu?

Ran into them in New haven area too. What stupid display. It will even make more people sit at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by niceprof: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
The send Southerners to go and confront their looting conduit pipe called boko haram and send Northern soldiers to'dance' in the South east. Only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by Oshin56(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2018
They send southerners for operation lafia dole and northerners for python dance

1 Like

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

Have you paid what you owe your Igbo Lagos landlord?

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by Oga080666419419: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2018
fineboynl:
I was shock today when I heard the sound of war song and military alarm convoy movement all over Enugu, the eastern heartland. and I thought the war has began and the Biafra and the federal government have declared the war already.

I rush out to check them out and saw that the solders chanting the war song are of the northern extraction. a full flagged intimidation and oppression of the people of southeast. but to be sincere with you guys we are not in the military regime and the IPOB contest is still a civil case, and ipob have not declared war. why the deployment of solders to a people who have declared a Sit at Home 14 September.

this are clear case of tyrant and abuse of federal power.

who is fighting the war? and why they were singing the song, blowing alarms and beating their military vehicle to make the noise disturbing the cities.

I couldn't snap them because I don't want them to intimidate or seized my phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by Oga080666419419: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Igbos dont need your pity Alcatrazz001, the hungry lawyer from Ogbomosho grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

resurgent2019:

2 Likes

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by mbos: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

My happiness is that they shall receive their reward in the hands of BOKO HARAM
Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by capatainrambo: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oga080666419419:
Igbos dont need your pity Alcatrazz001, the hungry lawyer from Ogbomosho grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

imagine the zombie.

Yorubas 're the unwanted entities.

igbos 're everywhere.
Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by capatainrambo: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

Sod off.

2nd class citizen.

lol. tell yourself anything.

if seeing igbo people pains you. just shoot yourself and die. because they will always be around you.

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by LZAA: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
immhotep:

Have you paid what you owe your Igbo Lagos landlord?

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by FarahAideed: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
This all the plot to use military to aid Buharis rigging in places he is not popular...The military are already being positioned Ahead of the election to prevent any protest against the false results Buhari plans to release as he knows he can't win free and fair at this point
Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by Hector09(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
I stop taking ipob and igbo serious when they embrace apc instead of APGa, imaging apc won all the Local government in imo state, atleast they could ve used APGa just the way cotolonians are using barcelonia
Re: Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song by superlightning: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hector09:
I stop taking ipob and igbo serious when they embrace apc instead of APGa, imaging apc won all the Local government in imo state, atleast they could ve used APGa just the way cotolonians are using barcelonia

You must be naive. Who told you it was imolites that voted APC in the local government areas?

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Smiles With Aminu Tambuwal Ahead Of PDP Presidential Primaries / Breaking: Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Guber Race / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC, As SW Group Releases Osinbajo 2023 Presidency Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.