Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Televangelist Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Televangelist Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence (519 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Hurricane Florence Nears Category 5 As It Moves Towards S-W Coast Of U.S / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Televangelist Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence by revontuli(f): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRP193-6Zak

He’s like Harry Potter, only with Jesus: Prominent televangelist Pat Robertson casts a “shield of protection” ahead of Hurricane Florence.

In a video shared online by Right Wing Watch, Robertson casts a magic spell against Hurricane Florence while citing a passage from the Bible in which Jesus commands the wind and water on the Sea of Galilee to “be still.”

Speaking at a special prayer service at his Christian Broadcasting Network in Virginia, which is currently in the projected path of Hurricane Florence, the conservative evangelical leader ordered Hurricane Florence not to harm any of his facilities and to turn back out to sea. The conservative evangelical leader declared:

I don’t want that thing to come in. I don’t want it to hurt Regent, I don’t want it to hurt CBN, I don’t want it to tear up the beautiful campus, I don’t want it to tear these trees down, I don’t want to see any damage, I don’t want a bunch of glass flowing, and I don’t want [damage] all over this area that is counting on us to pray for them.

In the name of Jesus, you Hurricane Florence, we speak to you in the name of Jesus, and we command the storm to cease its forward motion and go harmlessly into the Atlantic. Go up north away from land and veer off in the name of Jesus. We declare in the name of the lord that you shall go no farther, you shall do no damage in this area.

We declare a shield of protection all over Tidewater and we declare a shield of protection over those innocent people in the path of this hurricane. In Jesus’ holy name, be out to sea!
Re: Televangelist Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Are you a christian or an athiest?
Re: Televangelist Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence by revontuli(f): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2018
hakmah:
Are you a christian or an athiest?

Neither, I'm a pagan.
Re: Televangelist Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2018
revontuli:

Neither, I'm a pagan.

Interesting!

Read you went to Rome. Hmmmm! To check how it is done in Rome? And I read you left your country. Is it the reason too? Because that is a religious country with more christians.

Read your thread on Finnish witches and magic rituals. Are these your believe?
Re: Televangelist Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence by revontuli(f): 12:15am On Sep 27, 2018
I believe in thr spirite of the elements, nature spirits.
What the finns did was fascinating stuff but not my thing. I follow the shamanistic ways.
Re: Televangelist Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence by revontuli(f): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2018
hakmah:

Interesting!

Read you went to Rome. Hmmmm! To check how it is done in Rome? And I read you left your country. Is it the reason too? Because that is a religious country with more christians.

Read your thread on Finnish witches and magic rituals. Are these your believe?

Also I found some terrifying dark magic curses in Roman history.I'll share them too
Re: Televangelist Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2018
revontuli:

Neither, I'm a pagan.

That means you & I have the same "paganese" blood running in our veins. cheesy

What more? Let us unite in body, soul & spirit and begin to flood the Earth with "RH negative paganese" broods. grin cheesy grin
Re: Televangelist Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence by revontuli(f): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2018
Zoharariel:

That means you & I have the same "paganese" blood running in our veins. cheesy

What more? Let us unite in body, soul & spirit and begin to flood the Earth with "RH negative paganese" broods. grin cheesy grin

I already have a wonderful pagan spouse smiley

(1) (Reply)

Henceforth Gay People Will Be Stoned To Death, Thieves Amputated- Brunei's Govt / Attacking Iran, US Will Open The Gates Of Hell / UK Condemns Attack On Iraqi Military Bases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.