Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Oracle Of Apomu Town Have Spoken (apomu For Gboyega Oyetola) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oracle Of Apomu Town Have Spoken (apomu For Gboyega Oyetola) (573 Views)

Oracle Of Poverty - Oshiomhole Takes A Swipe At Alimekhena / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Oracle Of Apomu Town Have Spoken (apomu For Gboyega Oyetola) by yean1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
BABTUNDE ADEDOTUN TAIWO DRUM SUPPORT FOR ALH. GBOYEGA OYETOLA

*THE ORACLE OF APOMU HAVE FINALLY SPOKEN*

No amount of pressure can push or take me out of APC. No amount of inducement can buy my conscience. I am a party man to the core and will remain one. It’s about integrity and that is what we are known for in my family (respect and salute to my late father Hon. Osuolale Akinkunmi Taiwo (aka AKUBATEE). Ato ere ni akuku fi bi eshin. We are from Apomu, home of the Valors. Known for integrity.
Seeking promotion doesn’t come fighting for your rights but by being faithful in doing what is right.
Good enough isn’t good enough if it can be better and better isn’t good enough if it can be best. Wisdom comes to you in the unlikeliest of sources, a lot of times through “FAILURE” When you hit rock bottom, remember this; when you are struggling, rock bottom can also be a great foundation on which to BUILD and on which to GROW.
The political hopping in the state of Osun is bound to happen. We just need a mind of our own, we must have a choice. Our minds are colonized, we must decolonize our minds, There are only two (2)ways of being at the dinner table of civilization: either
1. As a diner or 2. As a waiter. Choose you now.
As love only compels/leads would-be couples into marriages but doesn’t sustain marriages, so also it’s applicable in politics and partisanship. Rather, understanding, patience, communication and most importantly FORGIVENESS sustains every “marriage”
Martin Luther King Jr. said, “the ultimate measure of a man is NOT where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at time of challenge and controversy” He also added that “we must accept finite disappointments, but never lose infinite hope”
Most of our politicians who were deep necked involved in RAUF’s 8years administration are the ones crucifying him and trading callous blames of incompetence, labelling Aregbesola’s days as “DARK DAYS” Ask them what they have for Osun if elected, all they repeat is “I will pay full salaries to worker” as if they will conjure money from the space or use their personal cash. Salaries of workers should be the most important assignment of any serious and reasonable government, BUT it’s NOT the only thing the government is elected to do, moreover, salary issue is not peculiar to Osun alone, it is a case of “ABOYADE”
It is necessary to note that the secret of change is to focus all our energy, NOT on fighting the old, but on building the NEW. Serving is all about delivering results, which Aregbesola has done. As long as he is human, he can’t be perfect. Let us just give it to him the “little he deserves”
Thinking outside the box is very pertinent at this juncture, dropping the habit of borrowing to pay salaries and servicing recurrent expenditure. Discouraging our teaming youth from mortgaging and streamlining their futures by running after civil service employment. A life that allows you to sit in your garden and make a billion naira without investing a kobo is a hopeless life and such people must not be promoted beyond their competence and allow them into positions they don’t have mental capacity of vision. Opportunity should not be wished for but should be worked for.
Today is not the competition of knowledge or experience, It’s the competition of creativity, competition of Imagination, It’s a competition of learning (NOT LEARNT), It’s a competition on independent thinking.
It’s not only knowledge driven, but also wisdom and creativity driven.
Conclusively,
If nothing touches the palm tree, it doesn’t rattle.
TRUTH IS LIKE A SURGERY, IT HURTS BUT IT HEALS.
A LIE IS LIKE A PAIN KILLER, IT GIVES INSTANT RELIEF BUT HAS SIDE/ADVERSE EFFECTS FOREVER..

TUNDE TAIWO
Former APC Governorship Aspirant
State of Osun.

DDistributed by: Adetunji Abdul-kabir Adeyinka Brain
Re: The Oracle Of Apomu Town Have Spoken (apomu For Gboyega Oyetola) by chiefolododo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nonsense

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

China Is Secretly Taking Over Zambia / Where's Pa Bisi Akande? / Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.