Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate (51043 Views)

Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by celebgistz: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ademola Adeleke (Dancing Senator) is a Politician in Nigeria and also a senator who represents Osun-west district of osun state since the year 2017. He was born into a well respected family of Ede in Osun state. Senator Ademola Adeleke was born on the 13th of may 1960 in Enugu.

He is a Nigerian by nationality, he belongs to a political party called PDP, his mother’s name is called Nnena Adeleke and his father who is dead is called Senator Raji Ayoola Adeleke. He is tagged and nicknamed Dancing senator by friends and family members as well as social media critics.

Senator Ademola Adeleke has 3 children (2 sons) who are musicians by profession. They are called B-Red and Shina Rambo and a daughter, Nike Adeleke. He is also the uncle to one of Nigeria’s famous and popular musician and singer by name Davido.

As at now, Ademola Adeleke is a current member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). In addition, he recently won the primary election under the People’s Democratic Party to be the lead candidate and flag bearer for the osun governorship election slated for late 2018.

The participation and running in the primary election was because of the death of his brother Late Isiaka Adeleke who was formally the one in office of running for the primary election.

EARLY FAMILY LIFE

Ademola Adeleke was born into a disciplined family which included his father Ayoola Adeleke and his mother Nnena Esther Adeleke. His father was a devout and committed muslim man while his mother is a strong and also committed Igbo Christian mother.

His father who is late Ayoola Raji Adeleke is the Balogun of Ede land in Osun state, his father was a perceptive politician, he was also a second republic senator and also important and cherished political pillar of the Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN) while working together with the historic and legendary premier of western Nigeria in the person of Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

Senator Ademola Adeleke began his primary school education at Methodist Primary School in surulere, Lagos state. Thereafter, he relocated to Old Oyo state and attended and continued at Nawarudeen Primary School, Ikire.

He graduated and moved on to the Seventh Day Adventist Secondary School, Ede. After completing in that school in the Old Oyo state, he proceeded to the Muslim Grammar School, Ede where he was appointed the Senior School prefect and he put up a good display to other students while in office.

After some time in Nigeria while still schooling, he travelled to the United State of America where he furthered his educational abilities by studying criminology at Jacksonville State University, Alabama.

PRIVATE LIFE

Let us take a brief look at Senator Ademola private life before he entered into the political sector with PDP. Ademola Adeleke is an administrator and a clever business man. Before he divided into politics, he was known and regarded as the Group Executive Director at Pacific Holdings limited from about 2001 till 2016.

Being the Group Executive Director, he was charged with the duty for the organization’s business expansion, strategic planning and ideas, policy formation or upbring and review. His finance and administrative skills were used in influencing some group of people. Before he started working for Pacific Holdings Limited, Ademola Adeleke had previously worked with Quicksilver Courier Company in Atlanta, Georgia, USA while assuming the position as a Service Contractor from about the year 1985 till 1989.

He was charged with the duty and also responsible for efficient, reliable service delivery covering about and over 780 residences and big businesses. After working with Quicksilver Courier Company in Atlanta, he then proceeded to work with Origin International LLC, In Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Orgin International LLC which he worked for is a company that produces and manufactures flavours and fragrance.

He was the vice president at Origin International LLC from 1990-1994. Ademola Adeleke also worked and served as a director for 6 years in Guinness Nigeria Plc from about 1992 till 1998.

ADEMOLA ADELEKE POLITICAL CAREER

Senator Ademola Adeleke is a well respected leader and community head as well as a philanthropist. His full time engagement in political, economic and social development dates comes before his assumption of public office in the political realm having a reputation for championing and leading the interest of his past and extended community.

Ademola Adeleke commenced his political career in the year 2007 together with his late brother Senator Isiaka Adeleke. His mind was made up to chase the political dream when he ran for the post of Senator in the Osun State West Senatorial District. Reports have it that he decided to run for the post because he wanted to replace and takeover from his brother Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke who sadly died In April of 2017 in the 8th assembly.

In a later time, he was thereafter elected as Senator of the Osun West Senatorial district to replace his late brother Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke in July 2017 primary election. Recall that his brother died in April and he took over in July of the same year, 2017.

Ademola Adeleke’s victory and success came as a surprise and shock to the APC. This was because APC was the ruling party and they expected nothing else than a landslide victory in the primary election.

Let us bring into your notice and inform you that Ademola Adeleke of PDP was once a member of APC just one month before the bye-election. According to hidden sources, he had to dump APC for PDP because he suspected that he was not going to be selected as the candidate for the primary election.

Exactly on 23rd July 2018, Senator Ademola Adeleke sprung up and emerged as the winner of the bye-election and became the governorship candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Osun State after defeating his rivals who competed with him by slim margins of just about 7 votes.

In the beginning of this year, Ademola Adeleke informed everyone that he was going to join the race to become the Governor of Osun State this year 2018.

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/ademola-adeleke-biography-of-the-senator-and-governorship-candidate/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by walexydo: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
It is confirmed already 'The next governor of Osun state' even Tinubu knows about this . it is only those who are not residing in Osun state will tell you otherwise.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Engish. F9
Literature in English pending
Mathematics pending
Biology pending
Economics pending
Islamic religious studies pending
Christian religious studies pending
Geography pending

How can a man with this result govern a state in Nigeria ? What messages are we sending to the youngsters out there about benefits of education. He's from a rich family, no one is taking that away from him but academically he is poooooor !

People will mention Buhari but don't forget he's a military man, the military is an institution itself. I've seen people abandoned education in USA to sign up for military life as it prepares them for better life.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by olusola200: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
He has nothing to offer

Education zero

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by BigSarah(f): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
This one doesn't look tattered like that aregbe guy I hope the afonjas up in osun state are wise enough cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by Vixlot: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin[b]

He graduated and moved on to the Seventh Day Adventist Secondary School, Ede. After completing in that school in the Old Oyo state, he proceeded to the Muslim Grammar School, Ede where he was appointed the Senior School prefect and he put up a good display to other students while in office.

After some time in Nigeria while still schooling, he travelled to the United State of America where he furthered his educational abilities by studying criminology at Jacksonville State University, Alabama[/b].

Can you post the certificates he obtained from these schools?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by fernandez1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
smiley smileyI don't trust politicians..... In fact we need independent politicians like femi otedola
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by olufalaye: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Om
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by arsenal33: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Any Primary school certificate?
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
No wonder davido likes igbo girls.
His maternal grandmom is igbo

Igbo truly Amaka cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ok. All the best to the good people of the State of Osun as they go to the poll.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by ExplicitConect: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
BOLA TINUBU DYNASTY:

1. Daughter: Iyaloja general

2. Wife: For 3rd term in Senate

3. Son in law: For MHR in Ekiti

4. Cousin: For Osun governor

5. Himself: Godfather

But you're doing praise singing and worshipping your oppressors.

May God heal you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by Developrog(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by olufalaye: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pls I need your assistance nairalanders

Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.
The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.
Am. Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.
pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm
Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by OhiOfIhima: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Action Governor... Hope he can defeat d APC flag bearer..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Did he complete secondary education and what was his WAEC result like?

Did he complete criminology that he studied in Jacksonville State University?

And his professional experience is Pacific holding the company of his elder brother Davidos dad.

What has the dancer done in his own individual capacity aside from getting salary from his brothers

9 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by Psalter: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
The school certificate he presented during his trial at the high court revealed that he only sat for English language which he had f9 in the Waec exam while he was absent in other subjects. I wonder what such a dullard has to offer to people of Osun State. I wonder how he will reform the education sector in Osun. It is high time credible and competent candidates offered themselves for political leadership position in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by omoelerin1: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mtcheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by darkhorse4ward: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
@ OP there are great similitudes between you and your principal. "before he divided into politics ". If you believe this stunt you can as well believe that Jesus is of Igbo extraction.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by Originality007: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
How can a man with this result govern a state in Nigeria ? He's from a rich family, no one is taking that away from him but academically he is poooooor !

People will mention Buhari but don't forget he's a military man, the military is an institution itself. I've seen people abandoned education in USA to sign up for military life as it prepares them for better life.

undecided Oya slap urself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by intruxive(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin
No wonder!!!
He has igbo blood, ehn ehn!
That explains why he nor fit finish school grin
Chai, I knew it.
Illeterate igbo boy wants to be governor of educated savvy osun angry

8 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by Meritocracy: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
While still school after secondary school, he moved to abroad. Where was he school ? It's not always easy to defend certificate padding.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by gurnam: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Not impressive at all!!!

Everything he has achieved today is due to the Adeleke surname.

Come across like a spoiled last son

6 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by foyeks2001(f): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
And this dancer wants to govern my state. Never
I'm very sure Boluwaduro LG will surely rejects him.
Mr Twerker is needed in the Senate to continue twerking for the likes of Bukola Saraki and Ekweremadu.
We, the good people of Osun State reject you Sen. Ademola Adeleke.
It would have been better if they had filled his elder brother- Davido's father.
In as much as I hate anything APC, this Ademola man is not fit for the job.
I have started calling my peeps at home to vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by akphrat(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
where is Sammy okposo, Election time Don dey near Ooo�����
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by comos: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Vixlot:
grin[b]

After some time in Nigeria while still schooling, he travelled to the United State of America where he furthered his educational abilities by studying criminology at Jacksonville State University, Alabama[/b].

Can you post the certificates he obtained from these schools?

post Tinubu or Buhari certificates first

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is pathetic! The language style is so poor.
Graduated from primary school? Completed at 7th Day Adventist. Completed what?
The F9 parallel we already know.
Jacksonville university? A lie. The university reported he started but AS USUAL NEVER FINISHED.
Director at Guinness. Maybe the writer is on Tramadol.
Worked at Pacific. Yes a company owned by his brother. And used by his other late brother to loot Osun State as governor then.

This is a riff raff that has no business leading decent people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) / Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.