Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) (13104 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Gistvic: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Akinwunmi Ambode who is the Governor of Lagos State is seen in new pictures has he becomes a patron of the Lagos state scout council.

He wrote:

"With all sense of humility, I accept the honour bestowed on me as the patron of the Lagos State Scout Council, a leading voluntary organization established to inculcate virtues of discipline, leadership and community service in our youths."

"Voluntary Youth Organisations such as the Boys Scouts, Girls Guide, Brigade – Boys and Girls, Sheriff Guard, Red Cross and others whose programmes promote unity and peaceful co-existence are critical to the survival, growth and development of our nation."

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/akinwunmi-ambode-becomes-patron-of.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Gistvic: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
congrat sir..... cool

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
angry

Ambode, the hunt for your downfall by Tinubu will be the beginning of his end and the liberation of Lagos' treasures from Tinubu's pocket.

Fight..Ambode..Fight, Fight....Ambode.

Don't let a hardened criminal and drug lord push you around just because you choose to eat and work for lagos unlike the criminal that ate and ate and ate. E remain small make everybody dey give tinubu account every month because of his magnanimous stealing tendencies from the coffers of Lagosians

Fight...Ambode...Fight. FortifiedCity is right behind you even though I never chop your one naira before

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Seriously ambode the out-going Governor of lagos on final lap.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
I have no sympathy for ambode predicaments coz he is totally tribalistic.

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by moufan: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
ambode,we are solidly with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ambo Amaka lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This yoruba dude again

I know ur just using this as an upfront so as to deceive ur yoruba folks

10 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Victornezzar:

This yoruba dude again

I know ur just using this as an upfront so as to deceive ur yoruba folks

Ara gbagbuokwa gi ebe a.......eziofia.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

No be today I don dey see ur types

Quickly run to goggle to get an igbo translation to support ur stand

Mr man get out of here

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Victornezzar:

Mr man get out of here

Is obvious na imaro ife.....uche gi foro afo...

U tink u sound sensible.....ozu nwuru anwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Victornezzar:
Mr man get out of here
Brother deeper life kekwanu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Is obvious na imaro ife.....uche gi foro afo...

U tink u sound sensible.....ozu nwuru anwu.
Ganiru Fatai show me one proof that Ambode is tribalistic

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Brother deeper life kekwanu cheesy
Chineke na!!

Who u be again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Victornezzar:
Chineke na!!
Who u be again cheesy cheesy
Brother / doctor abum onye be gi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Victornezzar:

Ganiru Fatai show me one proof that Ambode is tribalistic

I don't have ur time for ebonyi hausa fulani to be trolling me here....imagine.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Brother / doctor abum onye be gi cheesy
Biaca* is that u??
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by miqos03: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by BigSarah(f): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu has reduced this one to a mere scout boy grin
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Sirpaul(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ambode for Second term for third term even forever Tinubu can go and Hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by positivelord: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
HAHAHAHA
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Lordofthewest(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Just look at the idiot calling ambode tribalistic here calling a fellow igbo ebonyi hausa...f#cking illiterate hypocritical ipob scum.
Juliusmalema:

I don't have ur time for ebonyi hausa fulani to be trolling me here....imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by divinelove(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin

At least he has another job to do as his re election has failed already
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Victornezzar:

Biaca* is that u??
Please don't bring that lady here I don't have her time biko inugo brother Victor shocked
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by babajero(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Ambode, the hunt for your downfall by Tinubu will be the beginning of his end and the liberation of Lagos' treasures from Tinubu's pocket.

Fight..Ambode..Fight, Fight....Ambode.

Don't let a hardened criminal and drug lord push you around just because you choose to eat and work for lagos unlike the criminal that ate and ate and ate. E remain small make everybody dey give tinubu account every month because of his magnanimous stealing tendencies from the coffers of Lagosians

Fight...Ambode...Fight. FortifiedCity is right behind you even though I never chop your one naira before
We need to stand behind ambode if lagos is to prosper, and he may become the president one day, don't misquote me o, I an igbo man but lagos need to prosper for all and not one man who thinks he owns it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by babajero(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Seriously ambode the out-going Governor of lagos on final lap.
please are you sick?
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
A scout is always prepared Wa Gbayi 2019 and beyond Ambode special for re-election
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by babajero(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Why did you say ambode is tribalistic?
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
babajero:
please am I sick?

U are in the right position to answer urself.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
babajero:
Why did you say ambode is tribalistic?

Are u not part of lagos to see his actions and his utterances.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by princeAbjid(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Shut up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Disowns Campaign Rally Timetable / Wike Denies Facebook Posting Credited To Him On Taraba Tribunal Judgment / NASS Will Not Override President’s Veto On 2016 Budget —dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.