Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Recurring Yeast Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Recurring Yeast Infection (2023 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know And Solution / VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recurring Yeast Infection by Braven123: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
I need some help on recurring yeast infection with symptoms I've been suffering from for over a month now.

Earlier last month I noticed mild tingling pain in my testicle and a burning sensation that never seem to relapse. I went for lab testing where a urine culture test discovered a moderate growth of staph aureus and yeast infection. Zinnat was prescribed along with fluconazole. Ciprofloxacin was also administered as injection for six days after which I felt relieved or so I thought. Atleast I felt relief for up to two weeks.

Surprisingly, the symptoms are back just from the beginning of this week.I look healthy but within me I feel like I'm neither sick nor healthy. Sometimes I feel slightly weak but I don't feel headache nor is there rash on any part of my body including my private.

Other than continue with antibiotics I resorted to natural remedy. Ginger and garlic. I've begun to feel some relief but at the same time begun to feel some side effects of using ginger (diarrhea and chest inflammation).

I wish I could find quick and total relief for this infection without suffering from any other side effects.
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Feeling same thing here, currently on ciprotab ND injection fr 4 days nw

1 Like

Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Braven123: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
ajibola90:
Feeling same thing here, currently on ciprotab ND injection fr 4 days nw

Sorry...

Pls try to avoid sugary food or drinks. That could have been my own undoing.
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Braven123:

Sorry...

Pls try to avoid sugary food or drinks. That could have been my own undoing.
how are you using ginger and garlic... I want to try that too..
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Braven123: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
ajibola90:
how are you using ginger and garlic... I want to try that too..

I boil with water and drink as tea. I also blend and add to my food.
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Braven123:

I boil with water and drink as tea. I also blend and add to my food.
Pls I will really need to have a breakdown... Did u boil both d garlic and ginger or one... ND hence, did dy really work fr u?
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Braven123: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
ajibola90:

Pls I will really need to have a breakdown... Did u boil both d garlic and ginger or one... ND hence, did dy really work fr u?

Yes. I boiled both together. And I've been getting some relief though slowly.

Did U get tested?
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Braven123:

Yes. I boiled both together. And I've been getting some relief though slowly.

Did U get tested?
yes I did... Av been on the drugs and injections and av been seeing some improvements... Jst kinda thinking I could join ginger and garlic to it... I was also told d green part of watermelon can work for it...
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Braven123: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
ajibola90:
yes I did... Av been on the drugs and injections and av been seeing some improvements... Jst kinda thinking I could join ginger and garlic to it... I was also told d green part of watermelon can work for it...

Good. Natural remedy will be an added advantage. I now drink ginger and garlic tea. I've noticed positive improvements and hope to continue till the symptoms are all cleared up.
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Braven123:

Good. Natural remedy will be an added advantage. I now drink ginger and garlic tea. I've noticed positive improvements and hope to continue till the symptoms are all cleared up.
I dont actually know if I can combine those garlic ND ginger tea with the drugs am using and how many cloves of garlic do u use in a day?
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Braven123: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2018
ajibola90:
I dont actually know if I can combine those garlic ND ginger tea with the drugs am using and how many cloves of garlic do u use in a day?

I'm actually on my third day of natural remedy and I must confess I'm feeling way better now. The pinching inside d penis has reduced. You can wait till You complete your medication.

Asides the few cloves of garlic I blended with ginger which I drink, 2-3 cloves of garlic should be alright. You can cut it into tiny pieces and take as drugs in the morning before breakfast and at night before hitting the bed.

Get well soon!
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Braven123:

I'm actually on my third day of natural remedy and I must confess I'm feeling way better now. The pinching inside d penis has reduced. You can wait till You complete your medication.

Asides the few cloves of garlic I blended with ginger which I drink, 2-3 cloves of garlic should be alright. You can cut it into tiny pieces and take as drugs in the morning before breakfast and at night before hitting the bed.

Get well soon!
Thanks
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by theachiever: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2018
What of staph infection has it gone?
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Fribery: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Braven123:
I need some help on recurring yeast infection with symptoms I've been suffering from for over a month now.

Earlier last month I noticed mild tingling pain in my testicle and a burning sensation that never seem to relapse. I went for lab testing where a urine culture test discovered a moderate growth of staph aureus and yeast infection. Zinnat was prescribed along with fluconazole. Ciprofloxacin was also administered as injection for six days after which I felt relieved or so I thought. Atleast I felt relief for up to two weeks.

Surprisingly, the symptoms are back just from the beginning of this week.I look healthy but within me I feel like I'm neither sick nor healthy. Sometimes I feel slightly weak but I don't feel headache nor is there rash on any part of my body including my private.

Other than continue with antibiotics I resorted to natural remedy. Ginger and garlic. I've begun to feel some relief but at the same time begun to feel some side effects of using ginger (diarrhea and chest inflammation).

I wish I could find quick and total relief for this infection without suffering from any other side effects.

boil moringa leave and drink.. or get moringa seed chew one in the morning and night.. yeast infection na small infection.. no be like stubborn staph.
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Adalassy: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Braven123:

Hello I am all alternative medicine practitioner based in Ghana and I have a solution for you regarding your situation.

Yeast or candida infection does affect ones immune levels and case cause you to feel weak and exposed to other illnesses.

Your yeast, staphylococcus and others can be treated totally cured and this I guarantee.

You can reach me let's talk if interested.

My email is adamslaseio@gmail.com

God bless

cc ajibola90
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hello bro.... Just want to ask, how is the staphylococcus infection... Is it gone now?
Braven123:

Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Fribery:

boil moringa leave and drink.. or get moringa seed chew one in the morning and night.. yeast infection na small infection.. no be like stubborn staph.

Wetin person fit use for staph abeg.
This one dy go come back o!!
Re: Recurring Yeast Infection by Nekki2nice: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hi, for the recurring staphylococcus infection, you can try kordy capsule from greenlife. It is a Chinese curative drug. Which is used for treatment of gonorrhea, staph and urinary tract infections.

If interested pls call 08075222324 for enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

All Incurable Diseases Are Eliminated With Jigsimur / My Genotype Is As And My Fiancee Is Ac / Hypo Bleach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.