Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) (32409 Views)

Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom / Banky W Sprays Money At Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (video!) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Gabriel Afolayan's Traditional Marriage In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by noruwasman(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Born2Breed:

Igbins himself.
You can say that again
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by Timfreds(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
I don't understand, a worship leader of her level singing in birthday of a "traditionalist"? Maybe just because of cash? God have mercy!
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by teflonjake(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
homesteady:

Knighted by Queen Elizabeth ke? Who dash am? He is a member of one of these Catholic Knights, either St John or St Mulumba.

Yes he is. And he's also the honourary Romania ambassador to edo and delta ....issued with a diplomats number.
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by anomsodi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
the original oba of bini
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by homesteady(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
teflonjake:

Yes he is. And he's also the honourary Romania ambassador to edo and delta ....issued with a diplomats number.

I don't know about the rest, but he was not knighted by Queen Elizabeth, I'm not even sure there are up to 10 Nigerians that have gotten that honor.
His Knighthood is a religious one. I just checked, he is an Anglican Knight. Please don't say because the Anglican is led by Queen Elizabeth, hence she was the one that knighted him.
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by teflonjake(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
homesteady:

I don't know about the rest, but he was not knighted by Queen Elizabeth, I'm not even sure there are up to 10 Nigerians that have gotten that honor.
His Knighthood is a religious one. I just checked, he is an Anglican Knight. Please don't say because the Anglican is led by Queen Elizabeth, hence she was the one that knighted him.

I will provide you with the (sir) information tomorrow.
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by strenghtt: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
dorry62:
Sinach sinach haven't seen any of your kids

I pray against every monitoring spirit............ grin
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by foreshore(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
homesteady:

Which kind talk be this One? grin grin

That one no get sense nah
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by JaphNice(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
eseveli:
why she con old pass her husband
is the husband complaining to u?
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
dorry62:
Sinach sinach haven't seen any of your kids

You be fool ooo
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by wink2015(m): 3:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Where is ex-governor Adams Oshiomole among the invited dignatories.

Is comrade Oshiomole too busy as a Buhari Attack dog?
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by wink2015(m): 3:48am On Sep 13, 2018
anomsodi:
the original oba of bini

Basketmouth!
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by afrodoc(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2018
teflonjake:

Yes he was knighted by the queen of England .....and by that title he can seat in the house of Commons in the UK.

cheesy

See as you highlight your olodo like comet.
So knights sit in the House of Commons?
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by ireneidiva(f): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Timfreds:
I don't understand, a worship leader of her level singing in birthday of a "traditionalist"? Maybe just because of cash? God have mercy!
Judge, hypocrite. Even Jesus hung around with prostitutes and other sinners.
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by argob44(f): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
aalangel:

Number one, Joe is not a Pastor.

Number Two, who's this zealous blogger watermarking Sinach's Instagram pictures? Are you laying claims on the pics? Did you snap them??
lol, sorry sir, i did because i struggled to acquire it from her IG, let others go there and get it themselves. Many thanks
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by dorry62(f): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

You be fool ooo
na you be fool
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by aalangel(f): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2018
argob44:
lol, sorry sir, i did because i struggled to acquire it from her IG, let others go there and get it themselves. Many thanks

I'm not a man...
Meanwhile, you Struggled on Instagram?
For pictures? How?

PS: you only watermark pictures when you can claim ownership of them. She already has them on her page, SNAPPED BY SOMEONE ELSE....guess you don't know how media works.
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by argob44(f): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
aalangel:

I'm not a man...
Meanwhile, you Struggled on Instagram?
For pictures? How?

PS: you only watermark pictures when you can claim ownership of them. She already has them on her page, SNAPPED BY SOMEONE ELSE....guess you don't know how media works.
sorry about the sir. i do know what u are saying ma, i just don't want others to steal it from here. i want them to go to her ig page to get it themselves. it actually worked cos alot of them didnt steal my content and those that did, use the watermark pics and i got the credit. lol, google it and see for yourself. i did that cos i have had my own content so many times on NLF stolen by top bloggers and media houses and didnt give me any credit. eg, Naijaloaded...boss of copy and paste, dailypost(i was shocked when i saw my content on their site without any credit to asbgistng), vanguard and so many other... i love pulse, adeola fayehun and bella naija, they re very professional, they give credit alot and that is what i have also learned to do at asbgistng.com. Well, one of the content they stole was the breaking news of bini legendary muscian, Osayomore Joseph. We were the first to get the breaking news from Maleke, the minimini wanawana master, I was in a one hotel in benin, when he drove in at 1am, and said he was called at the Oba palace few mins ago that Osayomore Joseph was kidnapped after osayomore left the oba palace when done with his performance. And quickly, i statrted writing... and mr Maleke even told me to add his name to the post, cos he knew it would go viral. thanks to Nairaland, it got to the front page and then went viral, cos bloggers do come here to steal people's content without giving them credit. including the Linda Ikeji, dailypost of this world!. so my dear, its not my fault i did that hun. love u
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by aalangel(f): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
argob44:
sorry about the sir. i do know what u are saying ma, i just don't want others to steal it from here. i want them to go to her ig page to get it themselves. it actually worked cos alot of them didnt steal my content and those that did, use the watermark pics and i got the credit. lol, google it and see for yourself. i did that cos i have had my own content so many times on NLF stolen by top bloggers and media houses and didnt give me any credit. eg, Naijaloaded...boss of copy and paste, dailypost(i was shocked when i saw my content on their site without any credit to asbgistng), vanguard and so many other... i love pulse, adeola fayehun and bella naija, they re very professional, they give credit alot and that is what i have also learned to do at asbgistng.com. Well, one of the content they stole was the breaking news of bini legendary muscian, Osayomore Joseph. We were the first to get the breaking news from Maleke, the minimini wanawana master, I was in a one hotel in benin, when he drove in at 1am, and said he was called at the Oba palace few mins ago that Osayomore Joseph was kidnapped after osayomore left the oba palace when done with his performance. And quickly, i statrted writing... and mr Maleke even told me to add his name to the post, cos he knew it would go viral. thanks to Nairaland, it got to the front page and then went viral, cos bloggers do come here to steal people's content without giving them credit. including the Linda Ikeji, dailypost of this world!. so my dear, its not my fault i did that hun. love u

That's alright...you're really a blogger and you'll make it. God bless you...love you too..
Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by argob44(f): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
aalangel:

That's alright...you're really a blogger and you'll make it. God bless you...love you too..
amen. thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) by obontami: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
A true nigga can tell the bitch_ got puffy pussy lips. If you ain't with this bruh, you just took a big fat L.

FR FR FR...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State / Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) / Yung6ix Involved In Horrible Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.