Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World (1043 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage For Wizkid But Gets Curved By The Starboy. / Shatta Bandle Signs The Starboy!! Wizkid Is Supposed To Sign / Is Wizkid Broke? See 14 Times The Starboy Has Rocked One Particular Sneaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by kemzy036: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
British model Naomi Campbell rocks new Starboy jersey.

See the photo below

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/naomi-campbell-rocks-starboy-shirt.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by Abdulnur(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
wizi ti take over
Re: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
rubbish news!!
Re: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by Blakjewelry(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
one kind nonsense polo no creativity at all
Re: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by fernandez1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mr creativity show us your achievements..... Bad belly full this nairaland

Blakjewelry:
one kind nonsense polo no creativity at all
Re: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by kemzy036: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
miracood:
rubbish news!!
We know your logo grin
Re: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by crossfire(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
R u not ashamed of ur self. Wizkid at his age has achieved so much.learn from him n stop criticising him. Jobless kids
Re: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by Blakjewelry(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
fernandez1:
Mr creativity show us your achievements..... Bad belly full this nairaland

mumu na people like you dem go brand davido for rat poison you go buy am drink come die, come go hell
Re: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by fernandez1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fool wey u be..... Poverty don block your brain.... Arindin omo ale

Blakjewelry:
mumu na people like you dem go brand davido for rat poison you go buy am drink come die, come go hell
Re: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by Blakjewelry(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
fernandez1:
Fool wey u be..... Poverty don block your brain.... Arindin omo ale

you wey poverty don sign signature for him head, I know you hate yourself anytime you see yourself in mirror the next thing na to dey follow celeb on social media to help you feel good. depression go kill you, and when you die, na hell straight
Re: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by fernandez1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
The way u de type I know them still de feed u for house,so no need make I de xchange word with empty barrel.....RIP in advance..... Papafucker

Blakjewelry:

you wey poverty don sign signature for him head, I know you hate yourself anytime you see yourself in mirror the next thing na to dey follow celeb on social media to help you feel good. depression go kill you, and when you die, na hell straight
Re: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Starboy Shirt Wizkid To The World by Blakjewelry(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
fernandez1:
The way u de type I know them still de feed u for house,so no need make I de xchange word with empty barrel.....RIP in advance..... Papafucker

to me you are dead since 1996

(1) (Reply)

Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Pictures Online / Bbnaija Housemates Venita And Enkay Clash Just After 24 Hours In The House / BBNaija's Ella Shares Throwback Photo As 'MTN Project Fame' Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.