Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Indonesian Muralist, WD (wild Drawing) Makes Boring Buildings Around The World C - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Indonesian Muralist, WD (wild Drawing) Makes Boring Buildings Around The World C (978 Views)

Pencil Drawing Makes Me Understand My Patient Better As Medical Doctor / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indonesian Muralist, WD (wild Drawing) Makes Boring Buildings Around The World C by Acemaax(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Based in Athens, where he has lived for ten years. Widely known for his photorealistic murals that often address current economic, political and social issues locally and globally, his work on street art began in 2000 and did not stop.

He has held several solo exhibitions and has also participated in several collective exhibitions and international festivals in Europe, America, and Asia. His works have been included in books by famous Street Art publishers such as Thames & Hudson, Éditions Alternatives, and Lonely Planet.

His characters are beautifully executed and grace the walls throughout the European capital and beyond.

See More Pictures ---> https://acemaax.com/indonesian-muralist-wd-wild-drawing-makes-boring-buildings-around-the-world-come-alive/

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Muralist, WD (wild Drawing) Makes Boring Buildings Around The World C by Offpoint: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Don't know why you bloggers are bunch of greedy folks. I went through your site for the purpose of this artworks and all of them are incredibly beautiful and hyper realistic.

Your purpose of putting one picture here is for people to visit that link, but too much of greediness. you'll end up not achieving your aim...

If you have common sense like me, you would have upload 8-10 of those photos here, then mention the moderators. there's no way they won't push such a beautiful artworks to front-page and by so doing you stand better chance of more people visiting the source link... with only one picture here I don't see up to 20 people visiting that link..... use your head.
Re: Indonesian Muralist, WD (wild Drawing) Makes Boring Buildings Around The World C by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Offpoint:
Don't know why you bloggers are bunch of greedy folks. I went through your site for the purpose of this artworks and all of them are incredibly beautiful and hyper realistic.

Your purpose of putting one picture here is for people to visit that link, but too much of greediness. you'll end up not achieving your aim...

If you have common sense like me, you would have upload 8-10 of those photos here, then mention the moderators. there's no way they won't push such a beautiful artworks to front-page and by so doing you stand better chance of more people visiting the source link... with only one picture here I don't see up to 20 people visiting that link..... use your head.
You're wise
Re: Indonesian Muralist, WD (wild Drawing) Makes Boring Buildings Around The World C by nijabazaar: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Offpoint:

My friend cut him some slack...he's promoting his site not NL.
Re: Indonesian Muralist, WD (wild Drawing) Makes Boring Buildings Around The World C by Offpoint: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
nijabazaar:

My friend cut him some slack...he's promoting his site not NL.
lol, common sense is everything... only those who have it will understand my comment. no offense.
Re: Indonesian Muralist, WD (wild Drawing) Makes Boring Buildings Around The World C by meezynetwork(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Francisca "Franny" Ordega Super Falcons / My Biro Sketch Titled : WARLORD!!! / Quality Graphic Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.