Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) (18582 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by kidap: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
As Osun Decides 2018 is drawing nearer, save the date for the upcoming debates.

Below are the channels, date and time for the debate.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/12/osun-governorship-debate-date-time-and-channels-to-show-them/

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
kidap:
As Osun Decides 2018 is drawing nearer, save the date for the upcoming debates.

Below are the channels, date and time for the debate.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/12/osun-governorship-debate-date-time-and-channels-to-show-them/
lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
Tvc is Tinubu television. no governorship candidate. tvc has been compromised including their journalists. the only radio FM that recently conduct debate with the deputy governorship candidate is ravefm 91.7, And they have done extremely well in their questions. Infact 4 solid deputy governorship candidate came that day to answer questions, the names of the parties representatives are Pdp, Apc, ADP, SDP. kudos to them all. no one will listen or watch tvc cos' it's not reach in osun state and also it's Tinubu company.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Cajal(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
I hope dancing and signing procedure is part of the areas for debate and competition
That is senator nuru adeleke stronghood

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by StillX10(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
I wonder what the APC aspirants will say in that debate, especially given the non payment of salaries in that state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by gaby(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Beautiful...it is a date with channels television.
I'd love to see, and be religiously rooting for my guy as he entertains us to the latest dancing steps of Davido's Shorty want a million dollar, shey make I wire-wire or 30 billion for the akant oooo...

From Friday, we go jejely advise our guy make e no too eat again, make wetin happen for Oni of Ife palace no go repeat himself.

Wetin be that Macmillan English text book again oo...na im we go carry till on Sunday.

Keep on rocking baba...orobogbeskiiii

Enjoy my siggy

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Wikinaija(m): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
I hope Davido's uncle won't twerk or dance grin

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Groovenaija360(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by DjCandyMusic(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
That's when they won't go
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Edu3Again: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
The only debate we are interested in is to see the Lifeless President Buhari defend himself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by afroniger: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by afroniger: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
I hope Davido's uncle won't twerk or dance grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by ibroauthen(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
I can't wait for this program and I pray God preserve my life.
Wanna see if the dancing senator is intelligent or he's as his result.

#justcantwaittoseedavidouncle display his intelligence or dancing skill

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by BruncleZuma: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin angry grin
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Emperor2463(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Guys please sign up today to secure your spot for tomorrow's benefit, guys permit me to present to you a platform that will pay you in future if you are among the first 1million people to sign up, the site promised it users a lot of monetary benefit that is if you are among the first 1million people, you can google it for yourself, unlike Facebook that do not pay it users, don't say you where not told, webtalk currently has 300,000 members hurry now, remember you can only sign up through someone's link, so here is my link: https://www.webtalk.co/be/home/6526005
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Kundagarten: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Tvc is Tinubu television. no governorship candidate. tvc has been compromised including their journalists. the only radio FM that recently conduct debate with the deputy governorship candidate is ravefm 91.7, And they have done extremely well in their questions. Infact 4 solid deputy governorship candidate came that day to answer questions, the names of the parties representatives are Pdp, Apc, ADP, SDP. kudos to them all. no one will listen or watch tvc cos' it's not reach in osun state and also it's Tinubu company.

Very correct, I liked your analysis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by 4dchairman(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Just don't know what the debate is all about.
PDP presented a candidate that is not credible to be a school prefect.
SDP presented Nigeria salvage car.
Other candidates are better contesting for Local Government Chairman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
When will you have sense bro?

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Ologogoro: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
And the guy without o level result will also participate

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Mankosi: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
E don start be that. Time to show what u gat
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by omokab: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
I
Johnnyessence:
if TVC is tinibu's own station, why cant you watch it live from channedls tv or is there anybody forcing tvc on you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by ipobarecriminals: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin una wan ridicule Pd pig dancing PIG.God dey watch una
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by efilefun(m): 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mr Micheal Jackson of Jacksonville university will miss the debates cuz no be dance show

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by 4dchairman(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
StillX10:
I wonder what the APC aspirants will say in that debate, especially given the non payment of salaries in that state
Salaries of most workers are paid in Osun State. Only senior staffs are not receiving full salary and they don't vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by Sharpshooota: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
It's a must watch....

I'm waiting for the presidential debate

Buhari must participate... There is no hiding place for the dullard

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by gurunlocker: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
I only care about the Presidential debate, can't wait for it...

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by shegxy9(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
4dchairman:

Salaries of most workers are paid in Osun State. Only senior staffs are not receiving full salary and they don't vote.
Oponu what are u saying? which salary of most workers are paid in osun? workers have bin collecting half salaries since 2016, u can ask ur mentor, aregbe... some people will just come here and post rubbish... Get sense bros!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by SirLakes: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
The twerking senator go give them legbegbe

Hahaha grin

This country sef ehn grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by PHILipu1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
StillX10:
Lol.
He will said that the opposition states were not getting their monthly allocations in full or at all under PDP and Jonathan.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) by SirLakes: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sharpshooota:
It's a must watch....

I'm waiting for the presidential debate

Buhari must participate... There is no hiding place for the dullard

Lol grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jokotola Pelumi And 49 Others Arrested For Killing A Policeman (photo) / APC Governors Arrive Cross River To Persuade Ayade To Dump PDP / APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.