Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Pls, I Need Help On How To Get To NYSC Camp In Taraba State From Jos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls, I Need Help On How To Get To NYSC Camp In Taraba State From Jos (900 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct / How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Help On How To Get To NYSC Camp In Taraba State From Jos by guzenten(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2010
Please i need help on how i can get to NYSC camp in Wuzari LGA TARABA state and also "the distance in hours". From Jos, i had searched google, but i couldnt get i specific answer, thanks[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pls, I Need Help On How To Get To NYSC Camp In Taraba State From Jos by gowaga68: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2010
Do you Mean WUKARI
if yes then from Jos just get a bus from Terminos going to Ibi Or Wukari.
or go to Lafiya the get a bus going to wukari or go to Shandam from there you can still get to wukari not more than 3 hrs i guess and not more than 3-4 k don't know that for now but just guessing on the fee.

if you still need help ,just call my number to help.

one love. smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Download NYSC Adamawa By Damoobaba / vc / Corpers Needed At Certification Edge Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.