Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,319 members, 7,954,280 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms (13217 Views)

Buhari Closing Remarks At The Valedictory Session For Members Of FEC (2015-2019) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by Walehelt(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
God, pls make way for me before the election, I will be less concern
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by HolyClement001(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
this idiot won't stop bragging untill we chase him back to his home town....
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by asawanathegreat(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
We must vote him in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by GeniusVincent(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sai Baba. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by Cmanforall: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
He made some primary school English errors.
MrNollyzone:
“I am here in person among friends and colleagues to put my name forward to my party, the APC, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year, 2019” - President Buhari’s remarks at the submission of his nomination forms today, in Abuja.

See full remarks below.. .

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/12/checkout-president-buharis-remarks-at-the-submission-of-his-nomination-forms-today-in-abuja/
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
this is d begining of your failure
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by edibobo: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
What did you expect from Lifeless being
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by Edusouls(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
i hear you loud and clear, my president, long live this rare GOODMAN, you are a blessing to this country..
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by NorthernSerene(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
StillX10:
Buhari has no shame at all, seriously.

You failed, you are currently failing and you will still fail Nigerians, but here you are claiming that you will work to the interest of Nigerians.
In what way please?
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by kuciga: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
docadams:
SOME PEOPLE SEARCH THEIR WHOLE LIVES TO FIND THE LOVE ORDINARY NIGERIANS HAVE FOR YOU

Ready To Change Your Life With The Most Powerful MAKEUP ARTISTRY Training In Africa?

Are you a newbie in Makeup Artistry world? Or are you a Makeup Artist who doesn’t know how to market yourself and your business brand? Want to learn everything they need to know to be successful in this rewarding career by developing branding portfolio as well as digitally marketing your makeup business?

This is a 3-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Makeup Artistry, Digitally Marketing as well as craft design branding for your business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

MAKEUP ARTISTRY: Lean to make Makeup of any kinds!
DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

This full training that makes you job-ready - no theory, no textbooks, no copy and paste – simply 100% practical training program!

TRAINING CENTERS: 11, UNITY ROAD, OFF TOYIN STREET, IKEJA, LAGOS
TRAINING PERIOD: 3 WEEKS DATE: SEPTEMBER 12, 2018
TRAINING COST: N49,999 (Shoprite Price! ). This cost covers everything you will learn under ICT-centric Make-up training which also includes Graphics Design and Digital Media Marketing training – Value and Pricing we guarantee you CANT get anywhere else!

Requirement: Instructors will give you list of materials you will need to come along with for personal practical purpose ONLY for your Make-up training. Also, a working laptop will be essential for your Graphics Design and Digital Media Marketing Training

INSTRUCTORS: Makeup and ICT Experts with years of Professional working

Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by StillX10(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You have no shame at all, seriously.

You wailed, you are currently wailing and you will still wail until 2023 but here you are claiming you are wailing for the interest of Nigerians.

You have no shame at all seriously.
eyaah
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by StillX10(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
NorthernSerene:
In what way please?
virtually every way sir

security, economy, socially, physically, health wise, educationally, spiritually, you can name them
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by StillX10(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
hopexter:

Mr. Complainant go get your form and lets vote you in and see what you can offer.
OK sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by edupedia: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
StillX10:

You failed, you are currently failing and you will still fail Nigerians, but here you are claiming that you will work to the interest of Nigerians.

...yes by your looting dictionary but not to most Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by edupedia: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cmanforall:
He made some primary school English errors.

...shame on u...
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by velocity25(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
another round of recession, let me be going...
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by uba1991: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Galaticos444:
D lifeless President dats a legendary failure.he failed as a military president now he has failed as a civilian president
then bring ur fada d palm wine tapper to contest with him
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by Galaticos444: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
uba1991:
then bring ur fada d palm wine tapper to contest with him
no need to mention ur dad cos he's dead but if he's alive I guess he's as gud as dead cos he's worthless as d p in pneumonia no wonder u support d lifeless President cos ur dad is lifeless too.like 4 like roles together
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by Azam101: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
StillX10:

You can ask you dad to buy the form, it's still available ewu Biafra!
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by windwayltd: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2018
looters no go sleep today i am contesting and no resigning. I will jail jail more poli-thiefians

Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by windwayltd: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Looters will not sleep to night no way i am contesting 2019 i am not steeping down but stepping down for who? I will jail jail more poli-thiefians

Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by Bullhari007(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2018
BafanaBafana:
We are solidly behind you baba.
Never again shall those who made Nigeria an object of ridicule return to power.
can you tell us one thing u have benefit from Kai Barbar since 2015 or are you just shouting kai Barbar with empty stomach... Zone-B common sense is cheap nah
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2018
docadams:
SOME PEOPLE SEARCH THEIR WHOLE LIVES TO FIND THE LOVE ORDINARY NIGERIANS HAVE FOR YOU

Sai baba gbuo gi there
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by Justinah4real(f): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2018
BafanaBafana:
We are solidly behind you baba.
Never again shall those who made Nigeria an object of ridicule return to power.

Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by BafanaBafana: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Bullhari007:
can you tell us one thing u have benefit from Kai Barbar since 2015 or are you just shouting kai Barbar with empty stomach... Zone-B common sense is cheap nah
Go and support whichever criminal you are supporting. Leave me with my candidate. Efulefu
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by BafanaBafana: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=71153943][/quote]
Olila

Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by Bullhari007(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Go and support whichever criminal you are supporting. Leave me with my candidate. Efulefu
you are supporting the dullard blindly.
I wish you more 4yrs of agony .. ntooor tongue
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by BafanaBafana: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Bullhari007:
you are supporting the dullard blindly.
I wish you more 4yrs of agony .. ntooor tongue
Only haters of Buhari are in agony. You know the feeling when you hate someone and the person is still progressing.
And if not for your devilish mind, you have been suffering for over 10 years. Was it not Buhari that came and saved your life with npower?

Your hatred for the President is putting you in pain. Watch it or you will get a stroke soon.

Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by GetCofOProperty: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by sylvanus190: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms by NorthernSerene(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
StillX10:
virtually every way sir

security, economy, socially, physically, health wise, educationally, spiritually, you can name them
So you mean PMB has no achieve anything all these years?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability / Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) / 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.