Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Android Mini HDMI Dongle Quad Core TV Stick MK809 III For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Android Mini HDMI Dongle Quad Core TV Stick MK809 III For Sale (504 Views)

Open Box Sony A7 III For Sale - SOLD / Android Mini Hdmi Dongle Quad Core Tv Stick Mk809 Iii / Brand New Canon 5D Mark Iii For Sale At A Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Mini HDMI Dongle Quad Core TV Stick MK809 III For Sale by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Turn your simple LCD into LED without spending a lot of money.

The MK809 is somewhat of an enigma. Compared to most of its RK3066 cousins, like the MK808, there is very little specific information to be found. I’ll assume that because you’ve found your way here, you probably already know that. You’ll be happy to discover that I’ve done a thorough investigation of this Mini PC and what follows are my findings.

As I’ve mentioned, the MK809 belongs to the family of Rockchip RK3066 Stick PCs. In case you’re just getting into Stick Computing, I’ll give you a very brief introduction. The products in this segment include a variety of USB stick sized computers that connect to your television or monitor via an HDMI connection. They are characterized by a small form factor and extremely low power consumption. They usually include WiFi and a way of connecting Ethernet, keyboard and mouse via USB or wireless.

The MK809 includes the Rockchip RK3066 chipset. This is based on a Dual Core design. That means the performance is roughly twice that of the first generation single core devices. The Graphics Processor is the Mali 400, a Quad Core chip that provides superb video performance.

Android Mini HDMI Dongle Quad Core TV Stick MK809 available at Android Smart TV Box. The ideal price that is worth it all. Yes, that’s right. MK809 Dongle has numerous features. It’s portable and has a durable size. Moreover, the feature of plug-n-play functionality feature makes it easy for you to carry it around wherever you want.

Features and Specifications

Rockchip RK3066, Cortex-A9, dual core processor, up to 1.6Ghz
Quad-core Mali-400 Graphics Processing Unit
1GB DDR3 RAM, 4GB Internal Flash Storage, support for up to 32GB Micro SD card
Supports 1TB+ external storage
Built in 802.11b/g/n WiFi wireless network access
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS, Google Play Store pre-installed
HDMI, USB, Mini USB, MicroSD interfaces
Specs

Screen Resolution 1080p
Max Screen Resolution 1080P
RAM 1 GB SDRAM DDR3
Disk 4GB
Graphics Quad Core Mali-400
Wireless 802.11b,g,n
Number of USB Ports 1 Full Size
Dimensions ~ 4 x 0.4 x 1.5 inches inches
Weight ~ 3oz
Color Black
Hard Drive Interface USB 2.0, SD
Power DC 5V 1.5A

You can contact me at 07065250033

Re: Android Mini HDMI Dongle Quad Core TV Stick MK809 III For Sale by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
still available

(1) (Reply)

I Need A JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker / Samsung Note 3 / Iphone 7 For Sale At Awoof Price. you cant miss this BLACK FRIDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.